1. Who set out the Open Door Policy?
- Peter Wood
- Cooper Leonard
- John Hay
- Mark Hanson
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Roosevelt do at this crisis that angered the American people?
- Made anti-semmitic remarks
- Killed four men
- Used the official US signature
- Declared war on Russia
3. When was the Platt Amendment introduced?
- 23rd November 1902
- 19th January 1899
- 2nd March 1901
- 14th May 1903
4. What did the Platt Amendment make Cuba?
- A safehouse for American weapons
- Forced them to be Democratic
- Effectively an American protectorate
- A key trading stop for American ships
5. The peace settlement for the Russian-Japanese war happened in which year?
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)