1. Which two other nations were involved in the Morrocco crisis in 1905?
- Russia and Britian
- France and Germany
- Russia and Germany
- Germany and Britain
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Platt Amendment make Cuba?
- A key trading stop for American ships
- A safehouse for American weapons
- Effectively an American protectorate
- Forced them to be Democratic
3. What best describes Roosevelt's approach to foreign policy
- Confrontational and Violent
- Expanionist and Imperialist
- Retreatist and Isolationist
4. What did the Platt Amendment entail?
- Allowed extension American intervention in Aruba
- Declared war on France
- Allowed extensive American intervention in Cuba
- Made James Platt Secretary for Education
5. The peace settlement for the Russian-Japanese war happened in which year?
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)