1. What did Roosevelt do at this crisis that angered the American people?
- Made anti-semmitic remarks
- Killed four men
- Used the official US signature
- Declared war on Russia
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Platt Amendment introduced?
- 2nd March 1901
- 14th May 1903
- 23rd November 1902
- 19th January 1899
3. What Treaty was introduced when mediating the Russian-Japanese War?
- Treaty of Portsmouth
- Treated of Plymouth
- Treaty of Bournemouth
- Treaty of Great Yarmouth
4. What did the Platt Amendment make Cuba?
- A safehouse for American weapons
- Effectively an American protectorate
- A key trading stop for American ships
- Forced them to be Democratic
5. Who set out the Open Door Policy?
- John Hay
- Cooper Leonard
- Mark Hanson
- Peter Wood
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)