1. When was Alfred Tayer Mahan's book published?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Open Door Policy ensure?
- Free trading between the two countries
- All countries could trade there with conflict avoided
- America could store weapons in China
- A US-Chinese alliance against Japan
3. What did the Platt Amendment make Cuba?
- A key trading stop for American ships
- Effectively an American protectorate
- Forced them to be Democratic
- A safehouse for American weapons
4. The Alaska Boundary Dispute took place in which year?
5. What Treaty was introduced when mediating the Russian-Japanese War?
- Treaty of Bournemouth
- Treaty of Portsmouth
- Treated of Plymouth
- Treaty of Great Yarmouth
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)