1. What did Roosevelt do at this crisis that angered the American people?
- Made anti-semmitic remarks
- Killed four men
- Used the official US signature
- Declared war on Russia
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. The peace settlement for the Russian-Japanese war happened in which year?
3. The Alaska Boundary Dispute took place in which year?
4. What best describes Roosevelt's approach to foreign policy
- Confrontational and Violent
- Expanionist and Imperialist
- Retreatist and Isolationist
5. What did the Open Door Policy ensure?
- All countries could trade there with conflict avoided
- A US-Chinese alliance against Japan
- America could store weapons in China
- Free trading between the two countries
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)