1. What did he do in 1904?
- Fought in the Spanish-American War
- Introduced the Platt Amendment
- Set out the Corollary to the Monroe Doctrine
- Introduced the Treaty of Portsmouth
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the outcome of the dispute over the exact border of Alaska?
- A war occurred
- Settled in favour of Alaskan rights
- Settled in favour of American rights
- Settled in favour of Canadian rights
3. When was Alfred Tayer Mahan's book published?
4. What best describes Roosevelt's approach to foreign policy
- Expanionist and Imperialist
- Retreatist and Isolationist
- Confrontational and Violent
5. The Alaska Boundary Dispute took place in which year?
Similar History resources:
January 2013 1-02: How important was Theodore Roosevelt in influencing US foreign policy in the years 1900 to 1920? (24 marks)