- Created by: TessBlyth
- Created on: 22-11-18 21:01
1. In which scene do Tybalt and Mercutio die?
- Act 3 Scene 3
- Act 3 Scene 1
- Act 3 Scene 2
- Act 3 Scene 4
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What angers Tybalt during the Capulet ball?
- Romeo's intrusion
- Mercutio insults him
- Lady Capulet doesn't let him dance
- The girl he liked rejected his offer of marriage
3. What drives the end of the feud between the Montagues and Capulets?
- The deaths of Romeo and Juliet
- The death of Tybalt
- The new law introduced by the Prince
- The threat of death declared by the Prince
4. What does Romeo do when he hears of Juliet's death?
- Sends a letter to Friar Lawrence
- Returns to Verona and pleads the Prince to remove his exile
- Buys drugs from an apothecary so he can kill himself
- Takes his own life by stabbing himself
5. What does Romeo mope about at the beginning of the play?
- The death of Mercutio
- His unrequited love for Juliet
- His unrequited love for Rosaline
- The death of his father