- Created by: LunaShomeiRose
- Created on: 10-10-18 18:19
1. Why does Shakespeare begin his play with conflict?
- He didn't start his play in this way
- To create tension
- To highlight how the Montagues and Capulets hate each other
- To make it exciting
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Lady Capulet tells the Nurse to call Juliet to her. What does this tell us about Lady Capulet?
- She is bossy and directs the nurse to do menial tasks
- She's forgotten her daughter's name
- She's lazy
- She doesn't like Juliet
3. Which theme does Shakespeare present in the prologue?
- Love and hate
- Conflict and friendship
- Love and family
- Family and hate
4. Tybalt demands that Romeo should fight him as he has "dishonoured the Capulet name". Romeo refuses. Who takes his place?
5. What does 'O brother Montague' (spoken by Capulet) illustrate to the audience? (end of play)
- He wants to be his brother
- Capulet views Montague as his enemy
- They are now 'brothers' as the feud between the two families has ended
- They were related all along