- Created by: LunaShomeiRose
- Created on: 10-10-18 18:19
1. 'Death-marked love' is an example of what?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does 'O brother Montague' (spoken by Capulet) illustrate to the audience? (end of play)
- They are now 'brothers' as the feud between the two families has ended
- Capulet views Montague as his enemy
- They were related all along
- He wants to be his brother
3. Why did Shakespeare begin his play with the prologue?
- Shakespeare began all of his plays with a prologue
- It was a common thing to do in Elizabethan times
- He wanted to outline the conflict between the two families and Romeo and Juliet's death
- He didn't know how else to start it
4. The play starts with the Montague and Capulet families fighting one another in the streets of Verona. Why does the brawl begin?
- Because the plot demands it
- The servants are fighting
- The caplets are fighting
- Romeo and Tybalt are fighting
5. Why does Shakespeare begin his play with conflict?
- To create tension
- To highlight how the Montagues and Capulets hate each other
- He didn't start his play in this way
- To make it exciting