1. What level of harshness were his Satires at?
- Weak/ mild
- Average bean
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which satires were studied ?
- 1, 3, 5
- 1, 4, 7
- 1, 3, 4
- 2, 3, 4
3. What dates did Horace have his work published between?
- 22-15 BC
- 35-30 BC
- 30-37 BC
- 42 - 36 BC
4. Petronius's writing is?????
- A satirical letter about a cracking dinner party
- A satirical novel named The Satyricon
- About the best ice cream shop in town
- A satirical set of poems called 'The works of Petronius'
5. What did he write?
- Banging tunes for the bards to play at parties
- Public notices and official correspondences with Trajan
- Personal letters and official correspondence with Trajan
- Personal letters and official correspondences with Nero
Similar Classical Civilization resources: