1. Petronius's writing is?????
- About the best ice cream shop in town
- A satirical letter about a cracking dinner party
- A satirical novel named The Satyricon
- A satirical set of poems called 'The works of Petronius'
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What dates did Horace have his work published between?
- 35-30 BC
- 30-37 BC
- 22-15 BC
- 42 - 36 BC
3. What did he write?
- Personal letters and official correspondence with Trajan
- Public notices and official correspondences with Trajan
- Personal letters and official correspondences with Nero
- Banging tunes for the bards to play at parties
4. Pliny the plinsters time?
- 100 AD
- 50 AD
- 101 AD
- 78 AD
5. When was Juvenal's writing published?
- 101 - 119 AD
- 103 - 130 AD
- 100- 120 AD
- 98 - 120 AD
Similar Classical Civilization resources: