1. Which satires were studied ?
- 1, 3, 5
- 1, 4, 7
- 1, 3, 4
- 2, 3, 4
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did he write?
- Personal letters and official correspondence with Trajan
- Banging tunes for the bards to play at parties
- Public notices and official correspondences with Trajan
- Personal letters and official correspondences with Nero
3. Petronius's writing is?????
- About the best ice cream shop in town
- A satirical novel named The Satyricon
- A satirical set of poems called 'The works of Petronius'
- A satirical letter about a cracking dinner party
4. What was the nature of his poetry?
- Hilarious banter
- Mild satirical poetry
- Epic Poetry
5. What dates did Horace have his work published between?
- 42 - 36 BC
- 35-30 BC
- 22-15 BC
- 30-37 BC
Similar Classical Civilization resources: