1. the force has to be used before or at the time of the theft ?
- false , hale shows that a contiuing act means force can be after as long as it assists in the theft
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. morris swapping labels counts as appropriation
3. what connection must there be between the force and the theft ?
- must be used to steal
- no connection
- must be used at all times
4. what is the actus reus of robbery ?
- theft and use or threat of force
5. what amounts to force ?
- dawon and james - jury decides
- depends on the injury caused