1. what does the case of turner show
- that you can steal the rights to your own car if you have to pay to realse it but you dont
- you can take your car from anywhere at any time and it is not theft
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. dpp v j says that to break headphones amounts to intention to permanently deprive ?
3. morris swapping labels counts as appropriation
4. the force has to be used before or at the time of the theft ?
- false , hale shows that a contiuing act means force can be after as long as it assists in the theft
5. what is the actus reus of robbery ?
- theft and use or threat of force