1. what does cunningham show ?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what amounts to force ?
- dawon and james - jury decides
- depends on the injury caused
3. what does the case of turner show
- that you can steal the rights to your own car if you have to pay to realse it but you dont
- you can take your car from anywhere at any time and it is not theft
4. dpp v j says that to break headphones amounts to intention to permanently deprive ?
5. what connection must there be between the force and the theft ?
- must be used to steal
- no connection
- must be used at all times