1. the force has to be used before or at the time of the theft ?
- false , hale shows that a contiuing act means force can be after as long as it assists in the theft
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. clouden shows that force to the bag was sufficeint force
3. dpp v j says that to break headphones amounts to intention to permanently deprive ?
4. what does dawson and james show about the use of force ?
- the jury decides whether force was used and how much
- the defendant confesses whether the force was used or not
5. what is the actus reus of robbery ?
- theft and use or threat of force