1. morris swapping labels counts as appropriation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the case of turner show
- that you can steal the rights to your own car if you have to pay to realse it but you dont
- you can take your car from anywhere at any time and it is not theft
3. what does dawson and james show about the use of force ?
- the jury decides whether force was used and how much
- the defendant confesses whether the force was used or not
4. The mens rea of robbery is : theft and intention or recklessness as to the use of or threat of force ?
5. dpp v j says that to break headphones amounts to intention to permanently deprive ?