1. morris swapping labels counts as appropriation
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. what does the case of turner show
- that you can steal the rights to your own car if you have to pay to realse it but you dont
- you can take your car from anywhere at any time and it is not theft
3. what connection must there be between the force and the theft ?
- must be used to steal
- no connection
- must be used at all times
4. what is the actus reus of robbery ?
- theft and use or threat of force
5. what amounts to force ?
- dawon and james - jury decides
- depends on the injury caused