- Created by: HawkEKH
- Created on: 02-12-21 22:39
1. Which of the following depicts the best experimental design?
- randomly assign people to watch Hamilton or Cats and then complete a questionnaire about racial bias
- randomly assign people to watch Hamilton or Cats and then randomly assign then to complete a questionnaire or be interviewed about racial bias
- has people select whether they watch Hamilton or Cats and then randomly assign them to a questionnaire about raical bias or be interviewed about racial bias
- assign the first 30 people to sign up to watch Hamilton and the rest to watch Cats and then complete a questionnaire about racial bias
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Observer reliability is improved by...
- all of the above
- restricting observations to specified time points
- training observers
- conducting simple observations
- using operational definitions
3. Stratified sampling..
- randomly select members where sub groups is proportional to population
- members equal chance of selection and hope that sub-groups proportional to population
- select members where sub-group of population is over-represented
- select members where sub-group is proportional to population
4. Which of the following is not associated with use of the scientific method in psychological research? A commitment to..
- basing knowledge on evidence
- basing knowledge exclusively on common sense and opinion
- producing knowledge through observation and experiment
- ensuring findings are correctly interpreted
5. Which of the following is the benefit of conducting an experiment?
- examine relation between variables
- determine cause and effect
- collect quantitative data
- measures dependent variables