1. Which of these are the correct equation for the 'Hydraulic Radius'?
- Discharge / Precipitation
- Wetter Perimeter / Cross sectional area
- Cross sectional area / Wetted perimeter
- Kinetic Energy / Cross sectional area
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
3. The vertical movement of water through rocks due to gravity is what...?
4. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
- Increased likelihood of landslides
- Costed £25 billion
5. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?