1. The vertical movement of water through rocks due to gravity is what...?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
3. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?
4. Which of these are the correct equation for the 'Hydraulic Radius'?
- Cross sectional area / Wetted perimeter
- Wetter Perimeter / Cross sectional area
- Kinetic Energy / Cross sectional area
- Discharge / Precipitation
5. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point