1. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- Costed £25 billion
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Increased likelihood of landslides
3. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?
4. What type of flow occurs around the meanders of a river?
- Slow Flow
- Helicoidal Flow
- Turbulent Flow
- Reduced Flow
5. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point