- Created by: 3idnnsll999
- Created on: 17-04-15 10:14
1. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- Increased likelihood of landslides
- Costed £25 billion
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The vertical movement of water through rocks due to gravity is what...?
3. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point
4. What type of flow occurs around the meanders of a river?
- Slow Flow
- Helicoidal Flow
- Turbulent Flow
- Reduced Flow
5. What is 'lag time'?
- The time taken for the discharge to go back to base flow level
- The time between peak rainfall & peak discharge
- The time from when rainfall starts to when it ends
- Difference between the rising limb and the falling limb