- Created by: 3idnnsll999
- Created on: 17-04-15 10:14
1. What is 'lag time'?
- Difference between the rising limb and the falling limb
- The time from when rainfall starts to when it ends
- The time between peak rainfall & peak discharge
- The time taken for the discharge to go back to base flow level
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
3. What type of flow occurs around the meanders of a river?
- Slow Flow
- Reduced Flow
- Helicoidal Flow
- Turbulent Flow
4. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?
5. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- Increased likelihood of landslides
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
- Costed £25 billion