- Created by: 3idnnsll999
- Created on: 17-04-15 10:14
1. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- Costed £25 billion
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Increased likelihood of landslides
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
3. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
4. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?
5. What type of flow occurs around the meanders of a river?
- Slow Flow
- Reduced Flow
- Helicoidal Flow
- Turbulent Flow