1. The vertical movement of water through rocks due to gravity is what...?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. The bouncing movement of rocks along the river bed is known as what?
3. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point
4. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Costed £25 billion
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%
- Increased likelihood of landslides
5. What is 'lag time'?
- Difference between the rising limb and the falling limb
- The time between peak rainfall & peak discharge
- The time taken for the discharge to go back to base flow level
- The time from when rainfall starts to when it ends