1. Which of these are formed due to River Rejuvenation?
- Knick Point
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'lag time'?
- The time taken for the discharge to go back to base flow level
- Difference between the rising limb and the falling limb
- The time between peak rainfall & peak discharge
- The time from when rainfall starts to when it ends
3. On which river was the 3 Gorges Dam?
4. Which of these are the correct equation for the 'Hydraulic Radius'?
- Kinetic Energy / Cross sectional area
- Discharge / Precipitation
- Cross sectional area / Wetted perimeter
- Wetter Perimeter / Cross sectional area
5. Which of these is a negative social impact of the 3 Gorges Dam?
- Costed £25 billion
- 1.2 Million people resettled
- Increased likelihood of landslides
- Amount of sediment deposited fell by over 50%