1. What is transpiration?
- When water vapour turns to liquid in clouds
- When water turns to vapour
- When the leaves breathe out water.
- Rain, snow and sleet
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the water cycle turns water to vapour?
3. What is a meander?
- An area in a waterfall where the rocks are held.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the middle course.
- Another name for an oxbow lake.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the upper course.
4. What part of a meander deposits earth?
- The inside.
- The outside.
- The beginning.
- The end.
5. What causes flooding?
- High winds
- Flat land so the river can spread quickly.
- All of the above