1. What part of the water cycle turns water to vapour?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What causes flooding?
- Flat land so the river can spread quickly.
- All of the above
- High winds
3. What part of a meander deposits earth?
- The inside.
- The end.
- The outside.
- The beginning.
4. What is the process called in which minerals are dissolved in the river water?
5. What is Abraision?
- The force of the river against the banks can cause air to be trapped in cracks and crevices. The pressure weakens the banks and gradually wears it away.
- Rocks carried along by the river wear down the river bed and banks.
- Soluble particles are dissolved into the river.
- Rocks being carried by river smash into each other and break into smaller, smoother and rounder particles.