1. What are the effects of flooding?
- Roads are destroyed
- All of the above
- People drown
- Washes silt onto crops
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a meander?
- Another name for an oxbow lake.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the middle course.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the upper course.
- An area in a waterfall where the rocks are held.
3. What is Saltation?
- Boulders rolled along the sea bed.
- Minerals dissolved in the water.
- Small stones bounced around the sea bed.
- Fine material held in water.
4. What part of the waterfall holds fallen rocks?
- The steep sided gorge
- The ridges of hard rock
- The Plunge Pool
- The Overhang
5. What part of a meander deposits earth?
- The end.
- The inside.
- The beginning.
- The outside.