1. What is transpiration?
- When the leaves breathe out water.
- When water turns to vapour
- Rain, snow and sleet
- When water vapour turns to liquid in clouds
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What part of the water cycle turns water to vapour?
3. What part of a meander deposits earth?
- The end.
- The inside.
- The beginning.
- The outside.
4. What part of the waterfall holds fallen rocks?
- The steep sided gorge
- The ridges of hard rock
- The Plunge Pool
- The Overhang
5. What is a meander?
- An area in a waterfall where the rocks are held.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the upper course.
- A bend in the river which is formed in the middle course.
- Another name for an oxbow lake.