1. What do rivers do?
- FLOW, ERODE, TRANSPORT
- ERODE, TRANSPORT, DEPOSIT
- MOVE, TRANSPORT, DEPOSIT
- DEPOSIT, WATERFALLS, DEPOSIT
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is evapotranspiration?
- the process by which water is transferred from the land to the atmosphere by evaporation from the soil and other surfaces and by transpiration from plants.
- where water vapour changes to a liquid
- where the sea is evaporated into the sky
- When leaves release water into the atmosphere
3. Why does condensation occur?
- Because there is not enough space in the sky for all of it
- Because water vapour rises mostly by convection and this means water vapour looses its energy
- Because water falls as a result of gravity
- Because radiant particles cause the molecules to have more energy and rise
4. What can the drainage basin also be called?
- the drainage base
- river area
- The catchment area
- the basin
5. What is precipitation?
- Water being released from clouds as rain, snow, sleet or hail
- Water that reaches the surface of the earth but does not infiltrate the soil
- Process where water seeps into the ground
- When water molecules rise into the atmosphere as vapour