1. Which of these are outputs of the drainage basin system?
- Interception, precipitation, inflitration
- Groundwater storage, soil water storage, surface water storage
- River runoff, transpiration, evapotranspiration
- Percolation, through flow, surface runoff
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When water is stored on leaves and branches, it is called...
3. What is a drainage basin?
- A tributary
- A closed system
- A watershed
- An opened system
4. Which of these is not a process?
- Soil Water Storage
- Surface Runoff
5. Which of these is the only input there is in a Drainage Basin?