1. When water is stored on leaves and branches, it is called...
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a process?
- Surface Runoff
- Soil Water Storage
3. Which of these are outputs of the drainage basin system?
- Groundwater storage, soil water storage, surface water storage
- River runoff, transpiration, evapotranspiration
- Interception, precipitation, inflitration
- Percolation, through flow, surface runoff
4. Which of these is the only input there is in a Drainage Basin?
5. What is a drainage basin?
- A closed system
- A tributary
- An opened system
- A watershed