1. Which CPU architecture has more complex circuitry?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Some instructions can take multiple cycles to complete in which architecture?
3. What does RISC stand for?
- Reduced instruction set computing
- Revealing insecurities to swedish chancellors
- Reduced information sequential computing
4. Which architecture generally has higher clock speeds?
5. What does CISC stand for?
- Choosing in spanish clearly
- Complex instruction set computing
- Counting in spain cleverly
- Computing in sequential composure