1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
3. What is primary data?
- Data which is collected by somebody else.
- Data collected by soiologists for their own purposes.
- Data which is from primary schools.
- Data from diaries, letters, newspapers, government.
5. What is the difference between quantitive and qualitive data?
- Quantitive data is experiences. Qualitative data is valid.
- Quantitive data is valid. Qualitative data is reliable.
- Quantitive data is numerical form. Qualitative data is a feeling/description.
- Quanititve data is a feeling/description. Qualitative data is numerical form.