- Created by: Erin Walsh
- Created on: 25-04-18 09:58
1. What is a commuter town?
- A wealthy area in a town
- A town where the residents work but live elsewhere
- A busy tourist attraction
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name one positive of migrants
- They provide the UK with many services/products
- Increasing the UK's population
- Bring goods from their country
- Increase the UKs wealth
3. What is one problem that an ageing population brings?
- Low rates of fertility
- To many old people
- To many residents in one town
4. Name one problem that rural areas face?
- To many weeds in residents gardens
- To many people moving to more urban areas
- To many animals annoying the residents
5. What is the sphere of influence?
- An area with lots of job opportunities
- A country or area in which another country has power to make decisions
- A bust tourist attraction
- An area or country that has certain places which draws people there