1. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' phobia of horses?
- It showed he desired his own mother
- It was castration anxiety
- Little Hans was identifying with his father
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Watson and Rayner find in the Little Albert study?
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia.
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Operant conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are learned behaviours.
3. NGRIs had more activity in the _____ side of the thalamus
4. In Cramer the achieved and foreclosed identity states used less defence mechanisms.
5. How was denial in the TAT measured in Cramer's study into defence mechanisms?
- leaving out characters, misperception, seeing negative things positively
- leaving out characters, misperception, seeing positive things negatively
- leaving out characters, how often hostility was seen, misperception