1. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' plumber fantasy?
- LH had castration anxiety
- LH was overcoming his castration anxiety and identifying with his father
- LH was internalising his father
- the plumber was fitting Little Hans with a larger penis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' giraffe fantasy?
- It was a rework of Little Hans being in bed with his parents. The giraffe's long neck was a symbol of a penis.
- It suggested Little Hans waned a bigger penis
- It showed he desired his mother
3. Which stimuli upset Little Albert?
- loud bang made with steel rod and hammer
- wooden blocks
- white rat
4. In Cramer the achieved and foreclosed identity states used less defence mechanisms.
5. Children in the non aggressive condition were aggressive