1. The NGRIs were found to have ____ activity in their prefrontal and parietal areas and _____ activity in their occipital areas.
- More, more
- Less, more
- More, less
- Less, less
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. NGRIs had more activity in the _____ side of the thalamus
3. Which stimuli upset Little Albert?
- wooden blocks
- loud bang made with steel rod and hammer
- white rat
4. In the Bobo doll study, Bandura, Ross and Ross found that children in the _____________ condition were much more likely to behave aggressively towards the doll.
- non aggressive
5. Boys copied male models for verbal aggression whereas girls copied female models for physical aggression.
Similar Psychology resources: