1. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' phobia of horses?
- It showed he desired his own mother
- It was castration anxiety
- Little Hans was identifying with his father
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Girls copied _______ aggressive role models more than boys
3. What did Little Albert do after the 7 conditioning sessions had taken place?
- He would cry when he heard a loud bang
- He would cry as soon as he saw the white rat
- He would try and touch the rat whenever he saw it
4. Boys copied male models for verbal aggression whereas girls copied female models for physical aggression.
5. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' giraffe fantasy?
- It was a rework of Little Hans being in bed with his parents. The giraffe's long neck was a symbol of a penis.
- It suggested Little Hans waned a bigger penis
- It showed he desired his mother