1. Children in the non aggressive condition were aggressive
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' plumber fantasy?
- the plumber was fitting Little Hans with a larger penis
- LH was internalising his father
- LH was overcoming his castration anxiety and identifying with his father
- LH had castration anxiety
3. Which stimuli upset Little Albert?
- loud bang made with steel rod and hammer
- white rat
- wooden blocks
4. Boys copied male models for verbal aggression whereas girls copied female models for physical aggression.
5. How was projection in the TAT measured in Cramer's study into defence mechanisms?
- leaving out characters
- believing all characters were hostile
- how often hostility was seen