1. What did Watson and Rayner find in the Little Albert study?
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia.
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Operant conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are learned behaviours.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Raine study, NGRIs were found to have less activity on the _____ side of the amygdala and the hippocampus.
3. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' giraffe fantasy?
- It showed he desired his mother
- It was a rework of Little Hans being in bed with his parents. The giraffe's long neck was a symbol of a penis.
- It suggested Little Hans waned a bigger penis
4. How was projection in the TAT measured in Cramer's study into defence mechanisms?
- leaving out characters
- how often hostility was seen
- believing all characters were hostile
5. NGRIs had more activity in the _____ side of the thalamus
Similar Psychology resources: