1. The NGRIs were found to have ____ activity in their prefrontal and parietal areas and _____ activity in their occipital areas.
- Less, more
- More, less
- More, more
- Less, less
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. In the Raine study, NGRIs were found to have less activity on the _____ side of the amygdala and the hippocampus.
3. In the Bobo doll study, Bandura, Ross and Ross found that children in the _____________ condition were much more likely to behave aggressively towards the doll.
- non aggressive
4. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' phobia of horses?
- It was castration anxiety
- Little Hans was identifying with his father
- It showed he desired his own mother
5. What did Watson and Rayner find in the Little Albert study?
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia.
- Classical conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Phobias are conditioned responses.
- Operant conditioning can be used to create a phobia. Phobias are learned behaviours.