1. Children in the non aggressive condition were aggressive
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' giraffe fantasy?
- It was a rework of Little Hans being in bed with his parents. The giraffe's long neck was a symbol of a penis.
- It suggested Little Hans waned a bigger penis
- It showed he desired his mother
3. In the Raine study, NGRIs were found to have less activity on the _____ side of the amygdala and the hippocampus.
4. Girls copied _______ aggressive role models more than boys
5. NGRIs had more activity in the _____ side of the thalamus
Similar Psychology resources: