1. In the Bobo doll study, Bandura, Ross and Ross found that children in the _____________ condition were much more likely to behave aggressively towards the doll.
- non aggressive
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' plumber fantasy?
- LH had castration anxiety
- the plumber was fitting Little Hans with a larger penis
- LH was overcoming his castration anxiety and identifying with his father
- LH was internalising his father
3. The NGRIs were found to have ____ activity in their prefrontal and parietal areas and _____ activity in their occipital areas.
- More, more
- Less, less
- Less, more
- More, less
4. What did Dr Money write about the David Reimer study when Brenda was nine?
- That Brenda was extremely tomboyish
- That Brenda had fully developed a female gender identity but that some tomboyish behaviours remained.
- That Brenda had partially developed a female gender identity but that some tomboyish behaviours still remained
- That the study had failed and that Brenda was unhappy
5. Which of the stimuli did Little Albert show the most interest in?
- white rat
- wooden blocks
Similar Psychology resources: