1. Which identity state correlated positively with denial (+0.3) and projection (+0.27)
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How was projection in the TAT measured in Cramer's study into defence mechanisms?
- how often hostility was seen
- believing all characters were hostile
- leaving out characters
3. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' plumber fantasy?
- the plumber was fitting Little Hans with a larger penis
- LH was internalising his father
- LH was overcoming his castration anxiety and identifying with his father
- LH had castration anxiety
4. What was Freud's case analysis for Little Hans' fantasy about his mother?
- It showed Little Hans was experiencing the Oedipus complex and saw his father as a rival.
- It showed he saw his father as a rival as he desired his mother
- It was evidence that Little Hans was in the phallic stage and experiencing the Oedipus complex
5. How was denial in the TAT measured in Cramer's study into defence mechanisms?
- leaving out characters, how often hostility was seen, misperception
- leaving out characters, misperception, seeing negative things positively
- leaving out characters, misperception, seeing positive things negatively
Similar Psychology resources: