- Created by: Mrs Price - Farm
- Created on: 19-10-18 13:38
1. What is the name of the piece of equipment that can stop dogs biting or snapping?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When should a sedative/anaesthesia be used?
- If it tries to escape
- When the animal is too aggressive/stressed to be safely handled
- When you want it to stop barking
3. What is a towel NOT used for when handling animals?
- To restrain the animal and cover the head to prtect from bites and scratches
- To create a temporary muzzle
- To provide a non slip surface for small animals
4. What are the disadvantages of using a control pole?
- It may distress the animal and could cause serious injury if used incorrectly
- It is not as effective as a lead/leash
- It can break easily with larger dogs
5. What is a halter/head collar?
- Somethiong that goes around an animal's head to lead the animal and allow more control
- Something to keep its ears warm
- Something to reward the animal with