- Created by: Mrs Price - Farm
- Created on: 19-10-18 13:38
1. When should a sedative/anaesthesia be used?
- If it tries to escape
- When the animal is too aggressive/stressed to be safely handled
- When you want it to stop barking
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a halter/head collar?
- Something to reward the animal with
- Somethiong that goes around an animal's head to lead the animal and allow more control
- Something to keep its ears warm
3. What is the name of the piece of equipment that can be used instead of a lead to move aggressive dogs?
- Control Pole
- Control Lead
4. What are the disadvantages of using a control pole?
- It may distress the animal and could cause serious injury if used incorrectly
- It is not as effective as a lead/leash
- It can break easily with larger dogs
5. What is NOT a disadvantage of a muzzle?
- Muzzles do not come in a range of sizes and may not fit the dog
- A weak or poorly made muzzle may be removed and lead to you being bitten
- Muzzles that keep the mouth closed don't allow the dog to pant and could affect their temperature