1. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- How much of a disaster it causes
- Time of day
- Whether it was underwater
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are volcanoes?
- Alive, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, on Standby or Finished
- Active, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, Destroyed or Sleeping
3. What are hotspots?
- Where fold mountains occur
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
4. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
5. What are high temperatures in the Earths core caused by?
- Radioactive decay causing convection currents
- The crust and the heat of the cores