1. What are the different types of volcanoes?
- Sheild and Strato
- Sheild and Steep
- Lava and Smoke
- Composite and Strato
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are hotspots?
- Where fold mountains occur
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
3. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- Hot and fiery
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
4. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
5. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- How much of a disaster it causes
- Time of day
- Whether it was underwater