1. What are volcanoes?
- Alive, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, on Standby or Finished
- Active, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, Destroyed or Sleeping
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are hotspots?
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where fold mountains occur
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
3. What are the different types of volcanoes?
- Sheild and Strato
- Composite and Strato
- Sheild and Steep
- Lava and Smoke
4. What is the Lithosphere made of?
- Continental and Oceanic Crust + Upper mantle
- Lower Mantle
5. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- Whether it was underwater
- How much of a disaster it causes
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- Time of day