1. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- Hot and fiery
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
3. Basic, what happens at destructive and constructive plate boundaries?
- They create faults
- New crust is made at destructive and old crust is destroyed at constructive
- New crust is made at constructive and old crust is destroyed at destructive
- They are the same, plates push past each other creating volcanoes
4. What is the Lithosphere made of?
- Continental and Oceanic Crust + Upper mantle
- Lower Mantle
5. What are high temperatures in the Earths core caused by?
- Radioactive decay causing convection currents
- The crust and the heat of the cores