1. What are hotspots?
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
- Where fold mountains occur
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Basic, what happens at destructive and constructive plate boundaries?
- They are the same, plates push past each other creating volcanoes
- They create faults
- New crust is made at constructive and old crust is destroyed at destructive
- New crust is made at destructive and old crust is destroyed at constructive
3. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- How often they happen
4. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- Hot and fiery
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
5. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- How much of a disaster it causes
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- Whether it was underwater
- Time of day