1. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- How often they happen
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are volcanoes?
- Active, Destroyed or Sleeping
- Alive, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, on Standby or Finished
3. What are hotspots?
- Where fold mountains occur
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
4. What are high temperatures in the Earths core caused by?
- The crust and the heat of the cores
- Radioactive decay causing convection currents
5. What are the three main plate boundary types?
- Constructive, Conservative and Destructive
- Subductive, Conservative and Oceanic
- Destructive, Faults and Earthquakes
- Hotspots, Land and Water