1. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Basic, what happens at destructive and constructive plate boundaries?
- They are the same, plates push past each other creating volcanoes
- They create faults
- New crust is made at constructive and old crust is destroyed at destructive
- New crust is made at destructive and old crust is destroyed at constructive
3. What are hotspots?
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
- Where fold mountains occur
4. What are volcanoes?
- Active, Destroyed or Sleeping
- Alive, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, on Standby or Finished
5. What are the three main plate boundary types?
- Hotspots, Land and Water
- Subductive, Conservative and Oceanic
- Constructive, Conservative and Destructive
- Destructive, Faults and Earthquakes