1. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- How much of a disaster it causes
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- Whether it was underwater
- Time of day
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three main plate boundary types?
- Destructive, Faults and Earthquakes
- Constructive, Conservative and Destructive
- Subductive, Conservative and Oceanic
- Hotspots, Land and Water
3. What is the Lithosphere made of?
- Continental and Oceanic Crust + Upper mantle
- Lower Mantle
4. What are high temperatures in the Earths core caused by?
- The crust and the heat of the cores
- Radioactive decay causing convection currents
5. What are hotspots?
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where fold mountains occur
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed