1. What are volcanoes?
- Active, Destroyed or Sleeping
- Active, Dormant or Extinct
- Active, on Standby or Finished
- Alive, Dormant or Extinct
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
3. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- Time of day
- Whether it was underwater
- How much of a disaster it causes
4. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- Hot and fiery
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
5. What are the different types of volcanoes?
- Composite and Strato
- Sheild and Strato
- Lava and Smoke
- Sheild and Steep