1. What effects the severity of an Earthquake?
- Whether it was underwater
- How much of a disaster it causes
- depth, size, material, distance from epicentre
- Time of day
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What effects the danger of the hazard?
- The size, the vulnerability, the populous capacity
- How often they happen
- The altitude, the country, the richness
- Whether it happened in the country or the city
3. What are high temperatures in the Earths core caused by?
- The crust and the heat of the cores
- Radioactive decay causing convection currents
4. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
- Hot and fiery
5. What are the three main plate boundary types?
- Hotspots, Land and Water
- Constructive, Conservative and Destructive
- Destructive, Faults and Earthquakes
- Subductive, Conservative and Oceanic