1. What are hotspots?
- Areas of rising plumes of magma into the asthenosphere creating trails of volancoes
- Where Oceanic crust is created and destroyed
- Where continental crust is folded, crushed and compressed
- Where fold mountains occur
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is lava from a composite volcano like?
- sticky, flows slowly, made of basalt and granitic
- Fluid, flows quicky, made of basalt
- Hot and fiery
3. What is the Lithosphere made of?
- Continental and Oceanic Crust + Upper mantle
- Lower Mantle
4. What are the different types of volcanoes?
- Lava and Smoke
- Sheild and Strato
- Sheild and Steep
- Composite and Strato
5. What are the three main plate boundary types?
- Destructive, Faults and Earthquakes
- Constructive, Conservative and Destructive
- Subductive, Conservative and Oceanic
- Hotspots, Land and Water