1. Which of these is not a feature of constructive plate margins?
- Ocean trenches are formed
- Usually found under the sea
- Volcanoes can form islands if they rise above sea level
- Ridges and shield volcanoes are formed by the build up of magma
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which crust is thicker and less dense?
- Continental Crust
- Oceanic Crust
3. A conservative plate is when....
- Plates slide past eachother
- Plates move together
- Plates move apart
4. What are the names of the two types of crust?
- Oceanic and Continental crust
- Tectonic plates
5. What is the name of the centre of the earth?
- The core