1. What plate margin is a fold mountain formed on?
- Destructive plate margins
- constructive plate margins
- Conservative plate margins
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Alps, Himalayas and Andes are all examples of
- Young fold mountains
3. Ridges and Shield Volcanoes are formed by...
- By the build up of magma
- By magma
- By the destructive plate margin making fold mountains
4. A conservative plate is when....
- Plates slide past eachother
- Plates move together
- Plates move apart
5. What are the names of the two types of crust?
- Oceanic and Continental crust
- Tectonic plates