1. The Alps, Himalayas and Andes are all examples of
- Young fold mountains
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ridges and Shield Volcanoes are formed by...
- By the destructive plate margin making fold mountains
- By the build up of magma
- By magma
3. Shield volcanoes have what types of lava?
- Rocky lava
- Runny lava
- Viscous lava
4. Why are ocean trenches not very useful to us?
- They are too deep for humans to be able to reach the ocean floor
- They are hard to swim to
- They are in destructive plate margins therefore extremely dangerous
5. Shield volcanoes
- Have gentle slopes and a wide base
- Are nearly flat!