1. Ocean trenches are formed in the subduction zone
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plate margin is a fold mountain formed on?
- Conservative plate margins
- Destructive plate margins
- constructive plate margins
3. What is the name of the centre of the earth?
- The core
4. A conservative plate is when....
- Plates slide past eachother
- Plates move together
- Plates move apart
5. Why are ocean trenches not very useful to us?
- They are too deep for humans to be able to reach the ocean floor
- They are hard to swim to
- They are in destructive plate margins therefore extremely dangerous