1. An example of a shield volcano is...
- Surtsey island, near Iceland
- Etna in Italy, Krakatoa in Indonesia
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A conservative plate is when....
- Plates move apart
- Plates slide past eachother
- Plates move together
3. Ridges and Shield Volcanoes are formed by...
- By the destructive plate margin making fold mountains
- By the build up of magma
- By magma
4. A super-volcanoes eruption is
- 100 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 1000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 10,000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
5. The Alps, Himalayas and Andes are all examples of
- Young fold mountains