1. Shield volcanoes have what types of lava?
- Runny lava
- Viscous lava
- Rocky lava
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A super-volcanoes eruption is
- 100 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 1000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 10,000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
3. An example of a shield volcano is...
- Surtsey island, near Iceland
- Etna in Italy, Krakatoa in Indonesia
4. Why are ocean trenches not very useful to us?
- They are in destructive plate margins therefore extremely dangerous
- They are too deep for humans to be able to reach the ocean floor
- They are hard to swim to
5. A conservative plate is when....
- Plates slide past eachother
- Plates move together
- Plates move apart