1. What are the names of the two types of crust?
- Oceanic and Continental crust
- Tectonic plates
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ridges and Shield Volcanoes are formed by...
- By the destructive plate margin making fold mountains
- By the build up of magma
- By magma
3. What plate margin is a fold mountain formed on?
- Destructive plate margins
- constructive plate margins
- Conservative plate margins
4. Shield volcanoes
- Have gentle slopes and a wide base
- Are nearly flat!
5. Which of these is not a feature of constructive plate margins?
- Ocean trenches are formed
- Ridges and shield volcanoes are formed by the build up of magma
- Usually found under the sea
- Volcanoes can form islands if they rise above sea level