1. Earthquakes can occur when
- build up pressure forces plates unstuck
- build up pressure causes magma to rise
- fold mountains are made
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. A super-volcanoes eruption is
- 1000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 10,000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 100 times bigger than normal volcanoes
3. Shield volcanoes have what types of lava?
- Runny lava
- Viscous lava
- Rocky lava
4. An example of a shield volcano is...
- Surtsey island, near Iceland
- Etna in Italy, Krakatoa in Indonesia
5. Which crust is thicker and less dense?
- Continental Crust
- Oceanic Crust