1. What are the names of the two types of crust?
- Oceanic and Continental crust
- Tectonic plates
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What plate margin is a fold mountain formed on?
- Destructive plate margins
- constructive plate margins
- Conservative plate margins
3. What is the name of the centre of the earth?
- The core
4. Shield volcanoes
- Have gentle slopes and a wide base
- Are nearly flat!
5. A super-volcanoes eruption is
- 1000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 10,000 times bigger than normal volcanoes
- 100 times bigger than normal volcanoes