1. What is the AESTHENOSPHERE ?
- Ground of the Earth
- Atmosphere inside the structure of the Earth
- The semi-molten layer of the Earth's mantle.
- Air that surrounds the earths Structure
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the core ?
- Inner part of the Earth
- Centre of the Earth.
- Outer part of the Earth
- Middle of the Earth
3. Define the conservative/Collision plate boundary?
- where two plates collide Collide
- where two plates move towards eachother
- Where two plate move along side eachother
- Where two plates Crash together
4. What is the mantle ?
- The Semi-liquid (Molten) area of the Earth. Makes the Earth's crust move
- The hot part of the Earth which makes the surface hot
- The hard area of the Earth.Makes the Earths crust move
5. What is the Crust ?
- The cold interior of the Earth
- The outer surface of the Earth.
- The hot interior of the Earth
- The inner surface of the Earth