1. Two symptoms of emphysema
- shortness of breath & coughing and wheezing
- persistent chest infections & tiredness
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the definition of lung cancer?
- a disease that destroys the wall of the alveoli
- the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells that start in the lining of air passages. they rapidly divide and form tumors
- respiratory condition causing spasm in the bronchi
3. Two symptoms of lung cancer
- coughing & wheezing
- coughing up blood & persistent chest infections
- sore throat & headache
4. What is the definition of asthma?
- respiratory condition marked by attacks of spasm in the bronchi, causing a difficulty in breathing
- Infection of the airways causing the bronchi to become inflamed and irritated
- uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the lungs
5. What is the definition of emphysema?
- A disease that destroys the walls of the alveoli, resulting in a loss of surface area available for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide during breathing
- uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells
- respiratory condition causing spasms in the bronchi