1. Is respiration a single reaction?
- No, the equation only summarises
- Yes, as shown in the equation
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When oxygen is used in respiration it is called __________
- Aerobic respiration
- Anaerobic respiration
3. _____ of the chemical reactions in respiration are controlled by enzymes
4. How does the body pay back the 'oxygen debt'?
- By breathing faster and deeper for a while after exercise has finished
- By breathing slower and lighter for a while after exercise has finished
5. Is all of the energy from respiration useful?
- No, some is lost as heat
- Yes, none is lost as heat