1. How does the body pay back the 'oxygen debt'?
- By breathing faster and deeper for a while after exercise has finished
- By breathing slower and lighter for a while after exercise has finished
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is anaerobic respiration in yeast?
- Glucose + oxygen ------> carbon dioxide + water + ENERGY
- Glucose -----> ethanol + carbon dioxide + ENERGY
- Glucose ------> lactic acid + ENERGY
3. _____ of the chemical reactions in respiration are controlled by enzymes
4. Respiration if a feature of...
- No living things
- All living things
- Some living things
5. Glucose ----> lactic acid + ENERGY
- Anaerobic respiration
- Aerobic respiration