1. Which is anaerobic respiration in yeast?
- Glucose + oxygen ------> carbon dioxide + water + ENERGY
- Glucose -----> ethanol + carbon dioxide + ENERGY
- Glucose ------> lactic acid + ENERGY
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which releases more energy?
- Aerobic respiration
- Anaerobic respiration
3. Measuring the amount of carbon dioxide or heat given off in a certain time or measuring thee oxygen used in a given time can find the __________
- Rate of carbon dioxide
- Rate of respiration
- Rate of photosynthesis
4. How does the body pay back the 'oxygen debt'?
- By breathing faster and deeper for a while after exercise has finished
- By breathing slower and lighter for a while after exercise has finished
5. In anaerobic respiration, what produces carbon dioxide?