1. Which is anaerobic respiration in yeast?
- Glucose + oxygen ------> carbon dioxide + water + ENERGY
- Glucose -----> ethanol + carbon dioxide + ENERGY
- Glucose ------> lactic acid + ENERGY
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When oxygen is used in respiration it is called __________
- Aerobic respiration
- Anaerobic respiration
3. _____ of the chemical reactions in respiration are controlled by enzymes
4. What is breathing?
- The process that gets oxygen into the body for respiration
5. The energy released by respiration is needed for...
- All life processes
- A variety of life processes
- Some life processes