1. How many FADH2 was formed from first 3 stages?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many NADH was formed from first 3 stages?
3. What is the end product of Link reaction?
- 4x co-enzyme A
- 2x acetyl group
- 2x co-enzyme A
- 4x acetyl group
4. Electrons move across ETC and lose energy at each transfer. What is this energy used for?
- Pumping H protons into inner membrane
- Pumping H protons into inter membrane space
- Pumping H protons into matrix of mitochondria
- Pumping H protons into outer membrane
5. During Kreb's, out of these, what intermediate is not formed?