1. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do muscles need more of during exercise?
3. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
4. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
5. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy