1. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do muscles become fatigued during exercise?
- Because the athlete is not healthy
- Lactic acid build in the muscles
- Because the athlete did not drink enough water.
3. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
4. What does the term aerobic mean?
- Creating energy
- Using oxygen
- Using carbon dioxide
5. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy