1. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
3. Why do muscles become fatigued during exercise?
- Lactic acid build in the muscles
- Because the athlete did not drink enough water.
- Because the athlete is not healthy
4. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy
5. What do muscles need more of during exercise?