1. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.
3. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
4. Why do muscles become fatigued during exercise?
- Lactic acid build in the muscles
- Because the athlete did not drink enough water.
- Because the athlete is not healthy
5. What does the term aerobic mean?
- Creating energy
- Using oxygen
- Using carbon dioxide