1. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 2 waste products of aerobic respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
3. Why do muscles become fatigued during exercise?
- Lactic acid build in the muscles
- Because the athlete did not drink enough water.
- Because the athlete is not healthy
4. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
5. What do muscles need more of during exercise?