1. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.
3. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
4. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
5. What do muscles need more of during exercise?