1. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.
3. What are the 2 waste products of aerobic respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
4. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
5. What do muscles need more of during exercise?