1. What do muscles need more of during exercise?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 2 waste products of aerobic respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
3. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.
4. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy
5. What does the term aerobic mean?
- Creating energy
- Using oxygen
- Using carbon dioxide