1. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the 2 waste products of aerobic respiration?
- Carbon Dioxide and Water
- Carbon Dioxide and Glucose
- Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen
3. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy
4. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
5. What changes occur to breathing and heart rate during exercise?
- They both increase.
- They both decrease.
- They do not change.