1. Which substance is stored in the muscles and can be converted into glulose?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do muscles become fatigued during exercise?
- Lactic acid build in the muscles
- Because the athlete did not drink enough water.
- Because the athlete is not healthy
3. What is the word equation for aerobic respiration?
- glucose + oxygen -> carbon dioxide + water + energy
- glucose -> carbon dioxide + water +energy
- carbon dioxide + water -> glucose + oxygen + energy
4. What is meant by anaerobic respiration?
- Not being able to breathe during exercise
- Respiration without using oxygen
- Build up of lactic acid.
5. Explain what is meant by oxygen debt.
- The amount of oxygen needed to remove lactic acid.
- When your cells don't have any oxygen.