1. The overall effect of one IV in a factorial design is called a...
- Simple main effect
- Independent effect
- Main effect
- Omnibus effect
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following should always be omitted from the discussion section?
- How your results relate to the findings of others
- What future work is suggested by your research
- The specific statistical results of your analysis
- How your results relate to your hypothesis
3. Which is NOT correct? Compared to quantitative research, IPA has...
- Lower ecological validity
- Lower reliability
- Greater construct validity
4. Which of the following should always be omitted from the results section of a research report?
- Inferential statistics
- Measures of variability
- Raw data
- Mean scores
5. All data collected from participants are confidential unless...
- The study doesn't involves risk greater that in ordinary life
- They have been informed that it is not prior to consent
- They have been informed that it is not prior to debriefing
- A risk assessment has been conducted
Similar Psychology resources: