1. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of quantitative research?
- Uses the deductive approach
- Focuses on meaning
- Subscribe to positivism
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not traditionally considered a type of ability test?
- An aptitude test
- A projective test
- An intelligence test
- An achievement test
3. The principle of universalism states that
- The milestones of life are the same for all individuals
- The laws of human behaviour are the same for all individuals, cultures and societies
- All people develop in basically the same way
- Human behaviour is determined by genetic influences, not the environment
4. Which of the following statements best describes the relationship between correlation and causation?
- Correlation does not imply causation
- Correlation is unrelated to causation
- Correlation directly implies causation
- Correlation and causation are the same thing
5. What is the definition of an independent variable?
- The behavioural measure made by the experimenter
- A variable that is manipulated or controlled by the experimenter
- A response variable
- A dependent variable that is controlled by the experimenter