1. Which of the following IS a characteristic of a structured interview?
- Allows for assessment of reliability and validity
- Used by qualitative researchers
- Labour-intensive analysis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why are sample sizes often small in Discursive Psychology?
- Transcription is easy
- Linguistic patterns can be found from only a few people
- Analysis is straight-forward
3. In what way does a ratio scale measurement differ from an interval measurement?
- It requires that exhaustiveness is applied to all observations
- It measures larger or smaller scores on some underlying dimension
- It implies the existence of an absolute zero value
- It requires the mutual exclusivity of all cases
4. When a study is free of confounds, it is said to...
- Be internally valid
- Have integrity
- Be externally valid
- Have reproducibility
5. One of the key features of Discursive Psychology is to analyse the action-orientated nature of language. True or false?
Similar Psychology resources: