1. Which of the following should always be omitted from the discussion section?
- How your results relate to the findings of others
- What future work is suggested by your research
- The specific statistical results of your analysis
- How your results relate to your hypothesis
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The results of an externally valid study are ones that...
- Apply to a wide range of participants, conditions and settings
- Apply to a narrow range of participants, conditions and settings
- Are likely to replicate if the study is repeated
- Are likely to be difficult to interpret ambiguously
3. Which ONE of the following properties of true experiments allows for inference of causality?
- Careful selection of participants
- The use of large samples
- Keeping all other variables constant while manipulating the independent variable
- Extremely accurate recording of responses
4. Which of the following is not usually regarded as a potential problem when constructing items for a psychological test?
- Response sets
- Reverse scoring
- Social desirability tendency
5. Cross-sectional studies are those which...
- Measure the relationship between variables assessed at one point in time in a sample of individuals
- Measure changes in individual's unfolding across time
- Measure the effect of an independent variable by comparing two conditions
- Manipulate two independent variables
Similar Psychology resources: