1. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does "Operationalised" mean?
- when variables are given rational definitions
- a variable is given an operationalised definition
- when a variable is given a specific name
3. What is a "paradigm"?
- set of assumptions that challenges all views of psychology
- set of assumptions that the subject matter of discipline and the methods used to study it
- several sets of ideas which is used to shape science
4. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
5. What is "Empiricism"?
- a view which suggests that experience is central to the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that mathematical data is essential
- a view which suggests that experience does not effect the development of knowledge