1. What is "Empiricism"?
- a view which suggests that experience does not effect the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that experience is central to the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that mathematical data is essential
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"
- the percentage of how significant the study is
3. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- how valid the natural experiment is
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is
4. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed
5. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers