1. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"
- the percentage of how significant the study is
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
3. What is "Empiricism"?
- a view which suggests that experience does not effect the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that experience is central to the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that mathematical data is essential
4. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed
5. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study