1. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the percentage of how significant the study is
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study
3. What are "Confounding Variables"?
- variables that challenge results
- variables that get confused with the independent variable
- variables that confound results as they get confused with the DV
4. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers
5. What does "Operationalised" mean?
- a variable is given an operationalised definition
- when a variable is given a specific name
- when variables are given rational definitions