1. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a "paradigm"?
- set of assumptions that challenges all views of psychology
- set of assumptions that the subject matter of discipline and the methods used to study it
- several sets of ideas which is used to shape science
3. What does "Operationalised" mean?
- a variable is given an operationalised definition
- when a variable is given a specific name
- when variables are given rational definitions
4. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
5. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed