1. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study
3. What is a "Peer Review"?
- the scrutiny of research by independent experts
- when you ask everyday people to review your study
- when an expert scrutinises the researchers study
4. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- how valid the natural experiment is
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is
5. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the percentage of how significant the study is
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"