1. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"
- the percentage of how significant the study is
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers
3. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is
- how valid the natural experiment is
4. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample
5. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed