1. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is
- how valid the natural experiment is
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "Inter-rater Reliability"?
- the degree of agreement between different observations
- how well the observers observe the study
- how the findings match in comparison with different observers
3. What is "Objectivity"?
- views being based on observation and not on personal opinions or emotion
- a view being solely based on the observers opinions
- a term which refers to the aspect of studying objects rather than people
4. What does "Replicability" mean?
- the ability for a procedure or findings to be reproduced
- the ability to copy a study
- the ability of a study to be analysed
5. What are "Confounding Variables"?
- variables that challenge results
- variables that get confused with the independent variable
- variables that confound results as they get confused with the DV