1. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant be "Level of Significance"?
- the level of which the null hypothesis is accepted or rejected
- the level of what a study is classed as "significant"
- the percentage of how significant the study is
3. What is "Objectivity"?
- views being based on observation and not on personal opinions or emotion
- a view being solely based on the observers opinions
- a term which refers to the aspect of studying objects rather than people
4. What is "Empiricism"?
- a view which suggests that experience does not effect the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that experience is central to the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that mathematical data is essential
5. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- how valid the natural experiment is
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is