1. What is a "Peer Review"?
- the scrutiny of research by independent experts
- when you ask everyday people to review your study
- when an expert scrutinises the researchers study
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
3. What are "Confounding Variables"?
- variables that challenge results
- variables that get confused with the independent variable
- variables that confound results as they get confused with the DV
4. What is "Empiricism"?
- a view which suggests that experience is central to the development of knowledge
- a view which suggests that mathematical data is essential
- a view which suggests that experience does not effect the development of knowledge
5. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample