1. What is meant by "Experimenter Realism"?
- the degree to which results reflect realistic behaviour
- the degree to which results are true
- the degree to how realistic the experimenter makes the study
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is "Experimenter Bias"?
- when experimenters are telling the participants what to do and how to act
- the tendency of experimenters to find what they expect of want to show
- when experimenters are biased towards the sample
3. What does "Ecological Validity" mean?
- the degree to which the findings can be generalised to other situations
- how eco-friendly a researchers study is
- how valid the natural experiment is
4. What is "Objectivity"?
- views being based on observation and not on personal opinions or emotion
- a view being solely based on the observers opinions
- a term which refers to the aspect of studying objects rather than people
5. What does "Operationalised" mean?
- when variables are given rational definitions
- a variable is given an operationalised definition
- when a variable is given a specific name