1. What procedure would you use to conceal the participant from the condition they are in?
- single blind
- double blind
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used to describe a number between -1 and +1?
- equal correlation
- poistive correlation
- correlation coefficient
- negative correlation
3. What is the 'independent' variable?
- variable manipulated/changed by the researcher.
- a variable measured by the experimenter.
- a variable that should be controlled.
4. What is mode?
- middle score
- most common score
- subtracting the lowest score from the highest one
- the total score divided by the amount of numbers
5. What is the average size of a sample taken from a target population?
Similar Psychology resources: