1. What is meant by 'validity?
- the extent to which findings can be generalised
- when results are measuring what they are meant to
- the consistency of the results
- the extent to which finding can be attributed to the effect of the IV
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What research design is used when the same participants are doing both conditions?
- lab experiment
- matched pairs design
- repeated groups design
- independent groups design
3. What procedure would you use to conceal the participant from the condition they are in?
- single blind
- double blind
4. What is content analysis?
- observing people within close proximity
- observing people through their artefacts
- observing people from a distance
- observing people without their consent
5. What is the 'independent' variable?
- variable manipulated/changed by the researcher.
- a variable measured by the experimenter.
- a variable that should be controlled.