1. What is the term used to describe a participant who gives false answers so that they will be seen in a positive light?
- order effects
- social desirability bias.
- demand characteristics
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of question should you include in a questionairre?
- filler questions
- complex questions
3. What is 'operationalisation'?
- when variables are written in a form that is directly measurable.
- how well the experiment is generalised to real life situations.
- measuring the co-relationships between variables.
4. What is the 'independent' variable?
- variable manipulated/changed by the researcher.
- a variable measured by the experimenter.
- a variable that should be controlled.
5. What is content analysis?
- observing people without their consent
- observing people from a distance
- observing people through their artefacts
- observing people within close proximity