1. What type of question should you include in a questionairre?
- filler questions
- complex questions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you NOT include in a questionairre?
- lie detection questions
- ambiguious questions
- easy questions
3. What is meant by 'validity?
- the extent to which finding can be attributed to the effect of the IV
- the consistency of the results
- when results are measuring what they are meant to
- the extent to which findings can be generalised
4. What is 'operationalisation'?
- when variables are written in a form that is directly measurable.
- how well the experiment is generalised to real life situations.
- measuring the co-relationships between variables.
5. What research design is used when the same participants are doing both conditions?
- lab experiment
- repeated groups design
- independent groups design
- matched pairs design
Similar Psychology resources: