1. What is the average size of a sample taken from a target population?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is mode?
- most common score
- the total score divided by the amount of numbers
- subtracting the lowest score from the highest one
- middle score
3. What is 'operationalisation'?
- when variables are written in a form that is directly measurable.
- how well the experiment is generalised to real life situations.
- measuring the co-relationships between variables.
4. What is meant by 'validity?
- when results are measuring what they are meant to
- the consistency of the results
- the extent to which findings can be generalised
- the extent to which finding can be attributed to the effect of the IV
5. What procedure would you use to conceal the participant from the condition they are in?
- single blind
- double blind