1. What type of graph do you use when you want to compare 2 sets of data?
- bar graph
- frequency polygon
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of question should you include in a questionairre?
- filler questions
- complex questions
3. What procedure would you use to conceal the participant from the condition they are in?
- single blind
- double blind
4. What is the 'independent' variable?
- a variable that should be controlled.
- variable manipulated/changed by the researcher.
- a variable measured by the experimenter.
5. What is the term used to describe a participant who gives false answers so that they will be seen in a positive light?
- order effects
- social desirability bias.
- demand characteristics
Similar Psychology resources: