1. What is mode?
- middle score
- most common score
- subtracting the lowest score from the highest one
- the total score divided by the amount of numbers
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the term used to describe a number between -1 and +1?
- negative correlation
- correlation coefficient
- poistive correlation
- equal correlation
3. What is content analysis?
- observing people within close proximity
- observing people through their artefacts
- observing people from a distance
- observing people without their consent
4. What is the term used to describe a participant who gives false answers so that they will be seen in a positive light?
- order effects
- social desirability bias.
- demand characteristics
5. What is 'operationalisation'?
- measuring the co-relationships between variables.
- when variables are written in a form that is directly measurable.
- how well the experiment is generalised to real life situations.
Similar Psychology resources: