1. What is the term used to describe a participant who gives false answers so that they will be seen in a positive light?
- social desirability bias.
- demand characteristics
- order effects
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What should you NOT include in a questionairre?
- ambiguious questions
- easy questions
- lie detection questions
3. What is the 'independent' variable?
- a variable that should be controlled.
- variable manipulated/changed by the researcher.
- a variable measured by the experimenter.
4. What is the average size of a sample taken from a target population?
5. What procedure would you use to conceal the participant from the condition they are in?
- single blind
- double blind
Similar Psychology resources: