1. What type of question should you include in a questionairre?
- filler questions
- complex questions
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What research design is used when the same participants are doing both conditions?
- independent groups design
- repeated groups design
- matched pairs design
- lab experiment
3. What is content analysis?
- observing people through their artefacts
- observing people from a distance
- observing people within close proximity
- observing people without their consent
4. What is mode?
- most common score
- the total score divided by the amount of numbers
- subtracting the lowest score from the highest one
- middle score
5. What is 'operationalisation'?
- when variables are written in a form that is directly measurable.
- how well the experiment is generalised to real life situations.
- measuring the co-relationships between variables.