- Created by: Sofia154
- Created on: 25-06-20 16:04
1. What is the clear disadvantage in a field experiment?
- Raises too many ethical issues
- Difficult to control situational variables
- Not easily generalised
- Participants can easily recognize demand characteristics
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Quasi experiments can be conducted both in laboratory and in the field
3. Field experiments have no ethical issues
4. What is the reason as to why quasi experiments are not fully experimental
- Quasi experiments only are carried out in order to confirm an already experimented idea.
- The experimenter can not truly be sure that changes in the DV are solely caused by the IV
- The experimenter tells them about the experiment before it begins.
- Quasi experiments involve more than one IV
5. What is the main disadvantage of a quasi experiment?
- It is not easily generalised
- It is difficult to distinguish between effects on the DV caused by participant variables or the IV
- It is difficult to conduct
- It is difficult to replicate the conditions of the experiment and therefore it has low reliability