- Created by: phoebedaforno
- Created on: 07-04-18 12:25
1. which of these is nominal data?
- Classifying participants as 'good', 'average' or 'poor'
- ratings by an independent observer on a scale of 1 (very good) to 10 (very poor)
- use of a stopwatch to record reaction time
- self ratings by participants on a scale of 1 (very good) to 10 (very poor)
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the collective term for the mean, median and mode?
- measures of central tendency
- measures of central range
- measures of central dispersion
- measures of central significance
3. what data and design do you need for spearman's rho
- Ordinal and correlation
- interval and correlation
- nominal and correlation
- ordinal and repeated measurees
4. what type of validity is being checked when two different versions of a test are given to participants and then compared?
5. which of these is not a measure of dispersion?
- standard deviation