1. which of these tests uses degrees of freedom where df=n-2
- pearson's R
- spearman's rho
- Chi Square
- Related T-test
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what type of validity is being checked when two different versions of a test are given to participants and then compared?
3. when would it be best to use the median rather than the mean?
- when there are lots of low scores
- when there are many similar scores
- when there are a few scores much higher than the rest
- when there are lots of high scores
4. what type of data would you use for mann-whitney U test?
- interval data
- ordinal data
- nominal data
- correlation data
5. which of these is nominal data?
- self ratings by participants on a scale of 1 (very good) to 10 (very poor)
- Classifying participants as 'good', 'average' or 'poor'
- use of a stopwatch to record reaction time
- ratings by an independent observer on a scale of 1 (very good) to 10 (very poor)