1. what is the collective term for the mean, median and mode?
- measures of central significance
- measures of central tendency
- measures of central dispersion
- measures of central range
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. what type of validity is being checked when two different versions of a test are given to participants and then compared?
3. what data and design do you need for spearman's rho
- interval and correlation
- Ordinal and correlation
- ordinal and repeated measurees
- nominal and correlation
4. which of these best describes a quasi experiment?
- the DV is directly manipulated
- the DV is not directly manipulated
- the IV is not directly manipulated
- the IV is directly manipulated
5. which of these does not appear in a reference using the Harvard system?
- title of research
- location of research
- name of researcher/s
- date of publication