1. Two exact copies of the same gene are called alleles
1 of 21
Other questions in this quiz
2. In females, an egg is produced about every _____
- 45 days
- 365 days
- 7 days
- 28 days
- 120 days
3. Which of these cells are bigger?
4. When a developing fetus obtains nutrients from its mother's blood, where does the diffusion of nutrients occur?
- Through the placenta
- Through the vagina
- Through the uterus wall
- Through the cervix
5. Why might someone prefer to feed their baby with bottle milk over breast milk?
- It is easier
- There is no risk of the baby getting an infection
- It is cheaper
- It contains the mother's antibodies
Similar Biology resources: