- Created by: StudyPro888
- Created on: 13-06-20 08:03
1. Breast milk contains what?
- All the vitamins a baby needs and antibodies.
- All the nutrients the baby needs and vitamins.
- All the nutrients the baby needs and antibodies.
- All the vitamins a baby needs and nutrients.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the period when both emotional and physical changes occur?
- external development
3. If an egg cell meets a sperm cell in an oviduct, fertilisation can occur. But what happens in fertilisation?
- The nuclei from the two cells fuse
- The egg cell gets larger
- The sperm cell swims beside the egg cell
- The cells die
4. A fertilised egg cell divides to form a ball of cells, also called a/n ___
5. What is the forth step in birth in mammals?
- The uterus starts contractions and the women goes into labour.
- The baby is pushed out head first
- The baby starts the breath and the umbilical cord is cut.
- The placenta is pushed out of the uterus.