1. Which of the following is not a reason why more than 50% of people identify with a party in the US?
- politically informed
- ability to vote for a party in a wide range of offices
- entrenched two party system
- requirement to register
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which authors argue that descriptive representation is needed to bring issues to a certain group to the agenda?
- Swers (women) and Tate (blacks)
- Burke (southerners) and Barber (northerners)
3. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
4. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?
5. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
- 2 to 1
- 3 to 1