1. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- convergence of party policies
- rising education
- disillusionment with party politics
- growing economy
- decay of social cleavages
- TV dominant medium
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is measured by the Alford Index?
- % of working class voting for the left - % of middle class voting for the left
- % of people voting - % of people voting for the left
3. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
4. What did John Adams say the House needed to be?
- 'a portrait of the people at large in minature'
- 'a reflection of the American people'
5. What are Pitkin's three types of representation?
- Descriptive, Substantive and Symbolic
- Personal, Legal and Moral