1. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Swers say about women in Congress?
- 'presence is only the first step'
- 'impact requires more than presence'
3. What are Pitkin's three types of representation?
- Descriptive, Substantive and Symbolic
- Personal, Legal and Moral
4. How many percent higher is turnout in countries with PR systems?
5. Which of the following is not a reason why more than 50% of people identify with a party in the US?
- ability to vote for a party in a wide range of offices
- entrenched two party system
- politically informed
- requirement to register