1. Which of the following is not a reason why more than 50% of people identify with a party in the US?
- requirement to register
- ability to vote for a party in a wide range of offices
- politically informed
- entrenched two party system
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- decay of social cleavages
- growing economy
- rising education
- TV dominant medium
- convergence of party policies
- disillusionment with party politics
3. How many percent higher is turnout in countries with PR systems?
4. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?
5. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
- 2 to 1
- 3 to 1