1. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much money does a candidate need to successfully run for Congress?
- half a million dollars
- quarter of a million dollars
3. What did John Adams say the House needed to be?
- 'a portrait of the people at large in minature'
- 'a reflection of the American people'
4. Which of the following is not a reason why more than 50% of people identify with a party in the US?
- politically informed
- ability to vote for a party in a wide range of offices
- entrenched two party system
- requirement to register
5. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?