1. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are Pitkin's three types of representation?
- Descriptive, Substantive and Symbolic
- Personal, Legal and Moral
3. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- growing economy
- decay of social cleavages
- TV dominant medium
- disillusionment with party politics
- rising education
- convergence of party policies
4. What does Swers say about women in Congress?
- 'presence is only the first step'
- 'impact requires more than presence'
5. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
- 2 to 1
- 3 to 1