1. How much money does a candidate need to successfully run for Congress?
- half a million dollars
- quarter of a million dollars
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues that religion has a greater impact on party choice than class in the USA?
3. What is the likelihood of a churchgoer voting Republican?
- 2 to 1
- 3 to 1
4. Which authors argue that descriptive representation is needed to bring issues to a certain group to the agenda?
- Swers (women) and Tate (blacks)
- Burke (southerners) and Barber (northerners)
5. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- growing economy
- decay of social cleavages
- TV dominant medium
- convergence of party policies
- disillusionment with party politics
- rising education