1. Which of the following is not a reason why more than 50% of people identify with a party in the US?
- ability to vote for a party in a wide range of offices
- entrenched two party system
- politically informed
- requirement to register
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not a factor in increasing dealignment?
- TV dominant medium
- disillusionment with party politics
- rising education
- convergence of party policies
- growing economy
- decay of social cleavages
3. Who says that strong Labour and Conservative identifiers are 'now something of an endangered species'?
4. What does Swers say about women in Congress?
- 'presence is only the first step'
- 'impact requires more than presence'
5. How many percent higher is turnout in countries with PR systems?