1. How many times more energy does a wind turbine energy than the energy that went into making it?
- 20-25 times more
- 2 times more
- 1000 times more
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long will the proposed lagoon tidal power plant last?
- 120 years-4 times as long as a nuclear reactor
- As long as a coal fired power station
- Will have a much shorter life span than a nuclear reactor
3. What do they grow on the sewage in Spain to make a biofuel/
4. Compared to the conventional diesel engine buses by how much does the Poo Bus (Bristol) cut CO2 emissions?
5. Why is Spain a good location for a solar power plant?
- Not got many trees
- 340 days of sunlight per year, highest demand for energy in Spain is in the summer to power air conditioning in buildings
- Lots of open spaces