1. Why is building the tidal lagoon power plant justfied?
- The UK wants to show off its renewable energy source
- UK GVT needs to meet climate change targets of 20% renewable by 2020.
- UK Governement wants a bigger tourism industry
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the installation costs for solar cells (heats water)
3. How many tons of CO2 could a household save annually by installing photovoltaics?
- 2 tons
- 1.6 tons
- 1.3 tons
4. Why is Spain a good location for a solar power plant?
- 340 days of sunlight per year, highest demand for energy in Spain is in the summer to power air conditioning in buildings
- Lots of open spaces
- Not got many trees
5. What do they grow on the sewage in Spain to make a biofuel/