1. Where is Drax power station?
- London Derry
- South Wales
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is building the tidal lagoon power plant justfied?
- UK GVT needs to meet climate change targets of 20% renewable by 2020.
- UK Governement wants a bigger tourism industry
- The UK wants to show off its renewable energy source
3. What is the pay back time for a wind turbine?
- 2 years
- 5 years
- 10 years
4. Is tidal a...
- A fossil fuel
- Non-critical renewable energy source
- A critical renewable energy source
5. Where does 16% of the Thames Water energy come from?
- Burning dried sewage
- Wind power