1. Which of these is not a negative for using crops as biofuels?
- To make palm bio diesel they are clearing vast areas of the rainforest-releasing CO2 into the atmosphere and preventing potential absorbtion of CO2 from the atmosphere
- Largely Carbon neutral if you ignore the Carbon emissions from transporting/harvesting the fuel.
- Food prices have increased.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the installation costs for solar cells (heats water)
3. For how many hours each day will it be generating electricity?
- 14 hours a day-2 incoming/outgoing tides a day
- 3 hours a day
- 24 hours a day
4. How long will the proposed lagoon tidal power plant last?
- Will have a much shorter life span than a nuclear reactor
- 120 years-4 times as long as a nuclear reactor
- As long as a coal fired power station
5. Where is Strangford Lagoon
- Northern Ireland