1. What do they grow on the sewage in Spain to make a biofuel/
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How much electricity did the pilot tidal lagoon scheme at Strangford Lough produce?
- Enough to power all the homes inNorthern Ireland
- Enough to power 1000
- Enough to power 50 homes
3. What is meant by a closed Carbon cycle?
- no net increase in atmospheric CO2 levels
- net increase in atmosperic CO2 levels
- decrease in atmospheric CO2 levels
4. How does it operate?
- Like a lock on a canal
- Like a wind turbine
- Like a diver
5. Which of these is not a negative for using crops as biofuels?
- To make palm bio diesel they are clearing vast areas of the rainforest-releasing CO2 into the atmosphere and preventing potential absorbtion of CO2 from the atmosphere
- Largely Carbon neutral if you ignore the Carbon emissions from transporting/harvesting the fuel.
- Food prices have increased.