1. Is the pay back times for solar cells
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What it the feed in tariff in Northern UK?
3. Why is Spain a good location for a solar power plant?
- Not got many trees
- 340 days of sunlight per year, highest demand for energy in Spain is in the summer to power air conditioning in buildings
- Lots of open spaces
4. Why is building the tidal lagoon power plant justfied?
- The UK wants to show off its renewable energy source
- UK GVT needs to meet climate change targets of 20% renewable by 2020.
- UK Governement wants a bigger tourism industry
5. What can the sea wall not be used for?
- Tourist attraction
- Lagoon could be used for water sports like rafting
- Trapping seals in the lagoon
- As a cycle path/walkway