1. What it the feed in tariff in Northern UK?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a negative for using crops as biofuels?
- To make palm bio diesel they are clearing vast areas of the rainforest-releasing CO2 into the atmosphere and preventing potential absorbtion of CO2 from the atmosphere
- Largely Carbon neutral if you ignore the Carbon emissions from transporting/harvesting the fuel.
- Food prices have increased.
3. Where is Strangford Lagoon
- Northern Ireland
4. How many times more energy does a wind turbine energy than the energy that went into making it?
- 1000 times more
- 20-25 times more
- 2 times more
5. What % of CO2 emissions has DRAX prevented by becoming a predominnantely biomass generator power station?