1. Why was Vesalius opposed? (Two answers)
- Challenged Galen, method of bleeding
- Illness explained via God, changed his methods
- Too fantasic, no practical use of his work
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Vesalius stop?
- bleeding in surergy
- 1500 year dependence on Galen
- the use of the Bezoar stone
3. What did Paré use on gunshot wounds?
- Bezoar Stone
- Mud cast
4. Vesalius said that the jaw was made of how many bones instead of 2?
5. Fabric of the Human Body was published in which year?