1. Vesalius said that the jaw was made of how many bones instead of 2?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was Vesalius opposed? (Two answers)
- Too fantasic, no practical use of his work
- Challenged Galen, method of bleeding
- Illness explained via God, changed his methods
3. Fabric of the Human Body was published in which year?
4. What did Paré use on gunshot wounds?
- Bezoar Stone
- Mud cast
5. What did Vesalius stop?
- 1500 year dependence on Galen
- the use of the Bezoar stone
- bleeding in surergy