1. When did Mary reintroduce Heresy Laws?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. approximately how many protestants fled England
3. When did Mary give up her title as supreme head of the church?
- July 1554
- December 1553
- October 1553
- January 1554
4. the London Synod 1555-1556 held what purpose?
- it did very little, despite it's lofty aims, as Pole did not attend
- to reform the Catholic Church in England, focusing on getting more foreign advice and help
- to reform the Catholic Church in England, focusing on re-education and clerical discipline
- it further instated the religious changes Mary had made
5. why did Parliament agree to pass the heresy laws?3
- they had no choice
- she agreed monastic lands wouldn't be reclaimed
- she offered them monetary rewards
- they shared her fervent Catholic beliefs