1. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
- By wearing a Tallit.
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between the two?
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
- There is no difference between the two.
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
3. What is another name for Islamic slaughtering?
4. What is the minimum Muslim men are expected to cover?
- From the skull to the foot.
- From the navel to the knee.
- From the navel to the foot.
- From the chest to the navel.
5. What is the word for 'forbidden food' in Islam?
Similar Religious Studies resources: