1. Which parts of the animal must not be consumed in Judaism?
- The sciatic nerve, the adjoining blood vessels and chelev.
- The brain.
- The feet.
- The nostrils.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is identity?
- The different aspects of our lives which determine who we are and what we identify with/to.
- How much you earn.
- Being the same as your boyfriend.
3. What is the minimum Muslim men are expected to cover?
- From the chest to the navel.
- From the navel to the knee.
- From the skull to the foot.
- From the navel to the foot.
4. How does a Muslim woman express their Religious Identity?
- By reading the Qu'ran at least seven times per day.
- Through wearing modest clothing, commonly a Hijab.
- By identifying as British with a Geordie accent.
- By eating a McDonalds Big Mac.
5. What is the difference between the two?
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
- There is no difference between the two.
Similar Religious Studies resources: