1. A shochet (Jewish slaughterer) must...
- Have been a pig in a past life.
- Be a Christian.
- Be well trained in Jewish law.
- Have a blunt knife.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How long must a Jewish person wait to eat the dairy product from an animal after it's been killed?
- At least three hours.
- At least twenty four hours.
- Three minutes.
- 30 seconds.
3. How do people commonly express their Religious Identity?
- Through clothing, community, pilgrimage, morals, food etc.
- Praying to God for 10 hours a day.
- Through conversion.
- Believing in Jediism.
4. What is the name given to acceptable methods of slaughtering in Judaism?
5. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
- By wearing a Tallit.
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
Similar Religious Studies resources: