1. What is a requirement for both men and women in terms of Islamic dress codes?
- Clothing must be baggy enough so body shape cannot be distinguished.
- They both must wear black.
- They must have 3 layers of clothing on at any time.
- Their body shape must be distingiushable.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word for 'forbidden food' in Islam?
3. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal is "sharp".
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
4. How do people commonly express their Religious Identity?
- Through clothing, community, pilgrimage, morals, food etc.
- Praying to God for 10 hours a day.
- Through conversion.
- Believing in Jediism.
5. Which parts of the animal must not be consumed in Judaism?
- The brain.
- The sciatic nerve, the adjoining blood vessels and chelev.
- The nostrils.
- The feet.
Similar Religious Studies resources: