1. Cultural Identity consists of...
- How you cook your food.
- Your bedtime.
- Food, music, language, accent, dress etc.
- Where your ancestors lived in 1746.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- By wearing a Tallit.
3. What is another name for Islamic slaughtering?
4. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal is "sharp".
5. What is Religious Identity?
- How members of a group display their cultural belonging.
- The way you dress.
- A specific type of identity formation whereby groups display their belonging to a religion.
- The religion of your parents.
Similar Religious Studies resources: