1. A shochet (Jewish slaughterer) must...
- Have been a pig in a past life.
- Be well trained in Jewish law.
- Have a blunt knife.
- Be a Christian.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is identity?
- Being the same as your boyfriend.
- The different aspects of our lives which determine who we are and what we identify with/to.
- How much you earn.
3. What is the name given to acceptable methods of slaughtering in Judaism?
4. What is Cultural Identity?
- A shared identity amongst people within the same culture as yourself.
- Participating in Bobsleigh.
- Being part of a culture.
- How religion is part of your culture.
5. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal is "sharp".
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
Similar Religious Studies resources: