1. How long must a Jewish person wait to eat the dairy product from an animal after it's been killed?
- 30 seconds.
- At least twenty four hours.
- At least three hours.
- Three minutes.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the difference between the two?
- There is no difference between the two.
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
3. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That the animal is "sharp".
4. How does a Muslim woman express their Religious Identity?
- By identifying as British with a Geordie accent.
- By reading the Qu'ran at least seven times per day.
- Through wearing modest clothing, commonly a Hijab.
- By eating a McDonalds Big Mac.
5. A shochet (Jewish slaughterer) must...
- Have been a pig in a past life.
- Be a Christian.
- Be well trained in Jewish law.
- Have a blunt knife.
Similar Religious Studies resources: