1. How do people commonly express their Religious Identity?
- Believing in Jediism.
- Through clothing, community, pilgrimage, morals, food etc.
- Through conversion.
- Praying to God for 10 hours a day.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "sharp".
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
3. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- By wearing a Tallit.
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
4. How long must a Jewish person wait to eat the dairy product from an animal after it's been killed?
- 30 seconds.
- At least twenty four hours.
- At least three hours.
- Three minutes.
5. What is Cultural Identity?
- Being part of a culture.
- How religion is part of your culture.
- A shared identity amongst people within the same culture as yourself.
- Participating in Bobsleigh.
Similar Religious Studies resources: