1. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "sharp".
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a requirement for both men and women in terms of Islamic dress codes?
- Their body shape must be distingiushable.
- They both must wear black.
- Clothing must be baggy enough so body shape cannot be distinguished.
- They must have 3 layers of clothing on at any time.
3. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
- By wearing a Tallit.
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
4. What is another name for Islamic slaughtering?
5. What is the difference between the two?
- There is no difference between the two.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
Similar Religious Studies resources: