1. Which parts of the animal must not be consumed in Judaism?
- The nostrils.
- The sciatic nerve, the adjoining blood vessels and chelev.
- The feet.
- The brain.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to acceptable methods of slaughtering in Judaism?
3. What is the difference between the two?
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- There is no difference between the two.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
4. What is Religious Identity?
- A specific type of identity formation whereby groups display their belonging to a religion.
- The way you dress.
- The religion of your parents.
- How members of a group display their cultural belonging.
5. A shochet (Jewish slaughterer) must...
- Have a blunt knife.
- Have been a pig in a past life.
- Be well trained in Jewish law.
- Be a Christian.
Similar Religious Studies resources: