1. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal is "sharp".
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is another name for Islamic slaughtering?
3. How does a Muslim woman express their Religious Identity?
- By identifying as British with a Geordie accent.
- Through wearing modest clothing, commonly a Hijab.
- By eating a McDonalds Big Mac.
- By reading the Qu'ran at least seven times per day.
4. What is the name given to acceptable methods of slaughtering in Judaism?
5. How do Jewish women express their Religious Identity through their dress?
- They don't express their Religious Identity through dress.
- Covering the collarbone, elbows and the knees.
- By wearing a Tallit.
- By wearing a hijab, niqab or burkha.
Similar Religious Studies resources: