1. How do people commonly express their Religious Identity?
- Praying to God for 10 hours a day.
- Through clothing, community, pilgrimage, morals, food etc.
- Believing in Jediism.
- Through conversion.
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to acceptable methods of slaughtering in Judaism?
3. What is the minimum Muslim men are expected to cover?
- From the skull to the foot.
- From the chest to the navel.
- From the navel to the knee.
- From the navel to the foot.
4. If an animal is deemed "glatt" in Judaism, what does that mean?
- That the animal must be slaughtered immediately.
- That they have been prepared incorrectly, eg, the utensils have been cross contaminated.
- That the animal is "smooth".
- That the animal is "sharp".
5. What is the difference between the two?
- Cultural Identity focuses on how religious people integrate into society.
- Religion is the teachings in which you believe but this exists within your culture.
- Religious Identity is about Allah and Muslims.
- There is no difference between the two.
Similar Religious Studies resources: