- Created by: alice donnelly
- Created on: 26-12-12 12:49
1. Who believed that the secularisation theory is Eurocentric?
- Stark and Bainbridge
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argued against secularisation because of 'believing without belonging'?
3. What's a criticism of Religious Market Theory?
- The growth of religious movements are evidence against secularisation
- Countries with dominant Churches practise more
- It only sees religion as negative
4. What's a criticism of 'Believing without Belonging'?
- Church attendance AND belief are both rising
- Attendance AND belief are both declining
- Church attendance is rising
5. Whose theory was 'Spiritual Shopping'?