- Created by: alice donnelly
- Created on: 26-12-12 12:49
1. What does 'Vicarious Religion' mean?
- Where a small number of professional clergy practise religion on behalf of a small number of people
- Where people pick and choose the parts of religion they like
- Where the boundaries of religion become blurred
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whose theory was the 'existential security threat'?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
3. Whose theory was 'Spiritual Shopping'?
4. Existential Security Threat says that (____) countries are more religious
5. What's a criticism of Religious Market Theory?
- Countries with dominant Churches practise more
- It only sees religion as negative
- The growth of religious movements are evidence against secularisation