1. Who argued against secularisation because of 'believing without belonging'?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Existential Security Threat says that (____) countries are more religious
3. What are the two new types of religious movements, according to Hervieu- Leger?
- Pilgrims & Converts
- Pilgrims & Seculars
- Converts & Seculars
4. What's a criticism of 'Believing without Belonging'?
- Attendance AND belief are both declining
- Church attendance is rising
- Church attendance AND belief are both rising
5. What does 'Vicarious Religion' mean?
- Where a small number of professional clergy practise religion on behalf of a small number of people
- Where people pick and choose the parts of religion they like
- Where the boundaries of religion become blurred