1. Whose theory was the 'existential security threat'?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a criticism of 'Believing without Belonging'?
- Attendance AND belief are both declining
- Church attendance is rising
- Church attendance AND belief are both rising
3. What does 'Vicarious Religion' mean?
- Where a small number of professional clergy practise religion on behalf of a small number of people
- Where people pick and choose the parts of religion they like
- Where the boundaries of religion become blurred
4. Who argued against secularisation because of 'believing without belonging'?
5. What's a criticism of Religious Market Theory?
- The growth of religious movements are evidence against secularisation
- Countries with dominant Churches practise more
- It only sees religion as negative