1. Existential Security Threat says that (____) countries are more religious
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two new types of religious movements, according to Hervieu- Leger?
- Converts & Seculars
- Pilgrims & Converts
- Pilgrims & Seculars
3. Who cited 'Jesus in Disneyland' as an example of the changing form of religion?
4. Whose theory was the 'existential security threat'?
- Norris and Inglehart
- Stark and Bainbridge
5. What's a criticism of 'Believing without Belonging'?
- Church attendance AND belief are both rising
- Attendance AND belief are both declining
- Church attendance is rising