1. Existential Security Threat says that (____) countries are more religious
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two new types of religious movements, according to Hervieu- Leger?
- Converts & Seculars
- Pilgrims & Converts
- Pilgrims & Seculars
3. Whose theory was 'Spiritual Shopping'?
4. Who cited 'Jesus in Disneyland' as an example of the changing form of religion?
5. What's a criticism of Religious Market Theory?
- The growth of religious movements are evidence against secularisation
- Countries with dominant Churches practise more
- It only sees religion as negative