1. Who argued against secularisation because of 'believing without belonging'?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a criticism of Religious Market Theory?
- The growth of religious movements are evidence against secularisation
- Countries with dominant Churches practise more
- It only sees religion as negative
3. What does 'Vicarious Religion' mean?
- Where a small number of professional clergy practise religion on behalf of a small number of people
- Where people pick and choose the parts of religion they like
- Where the boundaries of religion become blurred
4. Whose theory was 'Spiritual Shopping'?
5. What are the two new types of religious movements, according to Hervieu- Leger?
- Pilgrims & Converts
- Pilgrims & Seculars
- Converts & Seculars