1. Why is contraception used?
- to prevent pregnancy when a couple have sex
- to increase the chance of having a child
- to express love for each other
- to publicly express love and commitment
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is sex outside marriage called?
3. What is a marriage contract?
- a promise to have a whole family gathering every year
- a legal bond between bride and groom
- a paper to sign to share out possessions if they divorce
- a promise to both believe in God no matter what
4. What is the definition of a covenant?
- woman paid for sex
- a lifelong agreement made before God
- sex between man and woman
- a promise made between two family members
5. What responsibilities do married couples have?
- to love and care for each other and their children
- to remain chaste forever
- to have regular sex
- to always share a bedroom