1. What is the purpose of marriage?
- to get wedding gifts
- to please God
- to share their lives with the person they love & bring children up in a secure environment
- to have sex day and night
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What responsibilities do married couples have?
- to always share a bedroom
- to love and care for each other and their children
- to have regular sex
- to remain chaste forever
3. What is a marriage contract?
- a promise to have a whole family gathering every year
- a legal bond between bride and groom
- a paper to sign to share out possessions if they divorce
- a promise to both believe in God no matter what
4. What is the age of consent?
- the age a person can drive a helicopter
- the age a person can agree to marry someone legally
- the age a person can agree to engage in sexual activity legally
- the age a person can start work
5. Why is contraception used?
- to prevent pregnancy when a couple have sex
- to increase the chance of having a child
- to express love for each other
- to publicly express love and commitment