1. What is commitment?
- making vows to be faithful to be faithful to one's partner for life
- a lifelong agreement made before God
- the raising of children
- pretending to like your mother in law
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is contraception used?
- to express love for each other
- to publicly express love and commitment
- to prevent pregnancy when a couple have sex
- to increase the chance of having a child
3. What is the age of consent?
- the age a person can agree to engage in sexual activity legally
- the age a person can agree to marry someone legally
- the age a person can start work
- the age a person can drive a helicopter
4. What is the purpose of marriage?
- to share their lives with the person they love & bring children up in a secure environment
- to get wedding gifts
- to please God
- to have sex day and night
5. What is a marriage contract?
- a promise to have a whole family gathering every year
- a legal bond between bride and groom
- a paper to sign to share out possessions if they divorce
- a promise to both believe in God no matter what