1. What is sex outside marriage called?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a marriage contract?
- a legal bond between bride and groom
- a promise to both believe in God no matter what
- a paper to sign to share out possessions if they divorce
- a promise to have a whole family gathering every year
3. What is the purpose of marriage?
- to get wedding gifts
- to share their lives with the person they love & bring children up in a secure environment
- to have sex day and night
- to please God
4. Why is contraception used?
- to publicly express love and commitment
- to increase the chance of having a child
- to prevent pregnancy when a couple have sex
- to express love for each other
5. What is the definition of a covenant?
- woman paid for sex
- a promise made between two family members
- a lifelong agreement made before God
- sex between man and woman