1. What is commitment?
- the raising of children
- pretending to like your mother in law
- making vows to be faithful to be faithful to one's partner for life
- a lifelong agreement made before God
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why is contraception used?
- to prevent pregnancy when a couple have sex
- to increase the chance of having a child
- to express love for each other
- to publicly express love and commitment
3. What is the age of consent?
- the age a person can start work
- the age a person can agree to engage in sexual activity legally
- the age a person can agree to marry someone legally
- the age a person can drive a helicopter
4. What is the purpose of marriage?
- to get wedding gifts
- to share their lives with the person they love & bring children up in a secure environment
- to have sex day and night
- to please God
5. What responsibilities do married couples have?
- to remain chaste forever
- to love and care for each other and their children
- to always share a bedroom
- to have regular sex