1. What did the Pope write in 1968 that stated abortion was wrong?
- Humanae Vitae
- La Vita de Homo Sapiens
- For Life
- On Life and Death and God
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Hippocratic oath?
- A promise doctors take to preserve life at all costs
- An oath that is taken by a priest when they join the church
- An oath taken when a Buddhist becomes a member of the Sangha
- A promise to preserve life at all costs taken by all Chritians
3. For which Christian denomination is conscience especially important?
4. What does it mean if a foetus is viable?
- It can survive outside of the womb
- It is wanted by the parents
- It is ready to be born
- When the sperm fertilises the egg
5. Where is free will mentioned in the Bible
- Genesis 2
- Genesis 1