1. What did the Pope write in 1968 that stated abortion was wrong?
- On Life and Death and God
- Humanae Vitae
- For Life
- La Vita de Homo Sapiens
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the slippery slope argument (Euthanasia)?
- The belief that human life must be prolonged
- If Euthanasia is made legal, people will accept it and it may be misused (eg to kill all the elderly)
- Legalising Euthanasia would allow the terminally ill to decide about their fate
3. For which Christian denomination is conscience especially important?
4. Where is free will mentioned in the Bible
- Genesis 2
- Genesis 1
5. What does it mean if a foetus is viable?
- It is ready to be born
- It can survive outside of the womb
- It is wanted by the parents
- When the sperm fertilises the egg