1. What does it mean if a foetus is viable?
- It can survive outside of the womb
- It is wanted by the parents
- It is ready to be born
- When the sperm fertilises the egg
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. For which Christian denomination is conscience especially important?
3. What is a Hippocratic oath?
- An oath that is taken by a priest when they join the church
- A promise doctors take to preserve life at all costs
- A promise to preserve life at all costs taken by all Chritians
- An oath taken when a Buddhist becomes a member of the Sangha
4. What is the slippery slope argument (Euthanasia)?
- If Euthanasia is made legal, people will accept it and it may be misused (eg to kill all the elderly)
- Legalising Euthanasia would allow the terminally ill to decide about their fate
- The belief that human life must be prolonged
5. do Catholics disagree with IVF, and why.
- No, because Jesus showed compassion and IVF shows compassion too
- No, because every couple has a right to a child
- Yes, because they belief life begins at conception, so wasted embryos are killed
- Yes, because the child is not blessed by God