1. What is the line from Psalm 139 that talks about God making a foetus?
- For thou are my mother, my father and my brother
- For thou didst form my inward parts
- For thou that made me when I was begun
- For thou aret my maker
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. For which Christian denomination is conscience especially important?
3. Where is free will mentioned in the Bible
- Genesis 2
- Genesis 1
4. What is the slippery slope argument (Euthanasia)?
- If Euthanasia is made legal, people will accept it and it may be misused (eg to kill all the elderly)
- Legalising Euthanasia would allow the terminally ill to decide about their fate
- The belief that human life must be prolonged
5. What does it mean if a foetus is viable?
- It is ready to be born
- It can survive outside of the womb
- It is wanted by the parents
- When the sperm fertilises the egg