1. What is the line from Psalm 139 that talks about God making a foetus?
- For thou aret my maker
- For thou didst form my inward parts
- For thou are my mother, my father and my brother
- For thou that made me when I was begun
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Hippocratic oath?
- A promise doctors take to preserve life at all costs
- An oath that is taken by a priest when they join the church
- An oath taken when a Buddhist becomes a member of the Sangha
- A promise to preserve life at all costs taken by all Chritians
3. For which Christian denomination is conscience especially important?
4. Where is free will mentioned in the Bible
- Genesis 1
- Genesis 2
5. What is the slippery slope argument (Euthanasia)?
- If Euthanasia is made legal, people will accept it and it may be misused (eg to kill all the elderly)
- Legalising Euthanasia would allow the terminally ill to decide about their fate
- The belief that human life must be prolonged