1. What is adoption?
- The deliberate termination of a Foetus
- Bringing up a child that you have given birth to
- Where someone else becomes a legal parent of a child
- Where someone looks after a child for a time period
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Christian view on adoption?
- It will affect their chances of getting into heaven
- That blood ties are important so it should not be used
- They allow is since it is a way of showing God's love to others
- That fostering is a better option
3. Why do some people choose to be pro-life?
- A woman should have the right to decide what happens to her own body
- Because the feotuses life doesnt start until birth
- The feotus cannot defend itself, abortion is murder and we cannot judge someone elses quality of life
- Banning abortions would result in women getting backstreet abortions
4. What isnt a valid reason for having an abortion?
- If the foetus is severly disabled
- If having the child will mentally and physically affect any existing children
- As a form of contraception
- If the mothers mental and physical health is at risk
5. Whose right is it to abort a foetus?
- The doctor
- The mother
- The mother and father
- The family of the mother