1. What is adoption?
- Where someone else becomes a legal parent of a child
- Bringing up a child that you have given birth to
- Where someone looks after a child for a time period
- The deliberate termination of a Foetus
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Christian view on adoption?
- That fostering is a better option
- They allow is since it is a way of showing God's love to others
- That blood ties are important so it should not be used
- It will affect their chances of getting into heaven
3. Why do Christians believe that Life begins at conception?
- Because the foetus begins to sense things and can feel pain
- because life is precious and god-given
- As this is when the egg is first fertlised and becomes a potential life
- This is when the foetus first gets a heartbeat
4. When does a feotus become viable?
- On the 22nd week of pregnacy
- At birth
- On the 4th week of pregnancy
- On the 120th day of pregnancy
5. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- Lesser of two evils