1. What is the Christian view on adoption?
- That fostering is a better option
- It will affect their chances of getting into heaven
- They allow is since it is a way of showing God's love to others
- That blood ties are important so it should not be used
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Roman Catholic view on abortion?
- Can be a compassionate act if the child is disabled
- Believe that abortion can be the lesser of two evils
- Believe that abortion is wrong in all circumstances unless the mother is dying as it is murder
- Abortion should be allowed in all circumstanes; its the mothers right to choose
3. Why do some people choose to be pro-life?
- A woman should have the right to decide what happens to her own body
- The feotus cannot defend itself, abortion is murder and we cannot judge someone elses quality of life
- Banning abortions would result in women getting backstreet abortions
- Because the feotuses life doesnt start until birth
4. Why do Christians believe that Life begins at conception?
- Because the foetus begins to sense things and can feel pain
- because life is precious and god-given
- As this is when the egg is first fertlised and becomes a potential life
- This is when the foetus first gets a heartbeat
5. What is adoption?
- Where someone else becomes a legal parent of a child
- Where someone looks after a child for a time period
- The deliberate termination of a Foetus
- Bringing up a child that you have given birth to