1. What is the Roman Catholic view on abortion?
- Abortion should be allowed in all circumstanes; its the mothers right to choose
- Can be a compassionate act if the child is disabled
- Believe that abortion is wrong in all circumstances unless the mother is dying as it is murder
- Believe that abortion can be the lesser of two evils
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is pro choice?
- Where the rights of the mother come before the rights of the feotus
- Where the rights of the mother and feotus are equal
- The right to get pregnant
- Where the rights of the feotus come before the rights of the mother
3. What is the principle of the double effect?
- to abort a child if they are severley disabled as that is the compassionate thing to do
- the better of two negative options for all involved
- If the Foetus dies to save the mother it is not considered an abortion
- Abortion goes against Gods plan for that child
4. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- Lesser of two evils
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
5. When do some muslims believe a foetus is ensouled?
- At conception
- on the 120th day
- 16 weeks
- 4 weeks