1. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- Lesser of two evils
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the principle of the double effect?
- to abort a child if they are severley disabled as that is the compassionate thing to do
- the better of two negative options for all involved
- If the Foetus dies to save the mother it is not considered an abortion
- Abortion goes against Gods plan for that child
3. When does a feotus become viable?
- On the 22nd week of pregnacy
- At birth
- On the 4th week of pregnancy
- On the 120th day of pregnancy
4. What is the Roman Catholic view on abortion?
- Can be a compassionate act if the child is disabled
- Believe that abortion is wrong in all circumstances unless the mother is dying as it is murder
- Abortion should be allowed in all circumstanes; its the mothers right to choose
- Believe that abortion can be the lesser of two evils
5. Why do Christians believe that Life begins at conception?
- This is when the foetus first gets a heartbeat
- Because the foetus begins to sense things and can feel pain
- As this is when the egg is first fertlised and becomes a potential life
- because life is precious and god-given