1. What is adoption?
- Bringing up a child that you have given birth to
- Where someone else becomes a legal parent of a child
- The deliberate termination of a Foetus
- Where someone looks after a child for a time period
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- Lesser of two evils
3. Why do Christians believe that Life begins at conception?
- Because the foetus begins to sense things and can feel pain
- As this is when the egg is first fertlised and becomes a potential life
- This is when the foetus first gets a heartbeat
- because life is precious and god-given
4. What is the principle of the double effect?
- Abortion goes against Gods plan for that child
- to abort a child if they are severley disabled as that is the compassionate thing to do
- If the Foetus dies to save the mother it is not considered an abortion
- the better of two negative options for all involved
5. Whose right is it to abort a foetus?
- The mother
- The mother and father
- The doctor
- The family of the mother