1. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- Lesser of two evils
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is pro choice?
- The right to get pregnant
- Where the rights of the feotus come before the rights of the mother
- Where the rights of the mother come before the rights of the feotus
- Where the rights of the mother and feotus are equal
3. What is the principle of the double effect?
- to abort a child if they are severley disabled as that is the compassionate thing to do
- the better of two negative options for all involved
- If the Foetus dies to save the mother it is not considered an abortion
- Abortion goes against Gods plan for that child
4. Whose right is it to abort a foetus?
- The doctor
- The mother
- The mother and father
- The family of the mother
5. Why do some people choose to be pro-life?
- The feotus cannot defend itself, abortion is murder and we cannot judge someone elses quality of life
- Because the feotuses life doesnt start until birth
- Banning abortions would result in women getting backstreet abortions
- A woman should have the right to decide what happens to her own body