1. What is pro choice?
- The right to get pregnant
- Where the rights of the feotus come before the rights of the mother
- Where the rights of the mother come before the rights of the feotus
- Where the rights of the mother and feotus are equal
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Whose right is it to abort a foetus?
- The family of the mother
- The mother
- The doctor
- The mother and father
3. Why do Christians believe that Life begins at conception?
- As this is when the egg is first fertlised and becomes a potential life
- Because the foetus begins to sense things and can feel pain
- because life is precious and god-given
- This is when the foetus first gets a heartbeat
4. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- Lesser of two evils
5. When does a feotus become viable?
- On the 4th week of pregnancy
- On the 22nd week of pregnacy
- At birth
- On the 120th day of pregnancy