1. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- Lesser of two evils
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Roman Catholic view on abortion?
- Can be a compassionate act if the child is disabled
- Believe that abortion can be the lesser of two evils
- Believe that abortion is wrong in all circumstances unless the mother is dying as it is murder
- Abortion should be allowed in all circumstanes; its the mothers right to choose
3. Whose right is it to abort a foetus?
- The doctor
- The mother
- The mother and father
- The family of the mother
4. When does a feotus become viable?
- On the 120th day of pregnancy
- On the 22nd week of pregnacy
- On the 4th week of pregnancy
- At birth
5. When do some muslims believe a foetus is ensouled?
- on the 120th day
- 4 weeks
- 16 weeks
- At conception