1. What is the Roman Catholic view on abortion?
- Can be a compassionate act if the child is disabled
- Believe that abortion is wrong in all circumstances unless the mother is dying as it is murder
- Abortion should be allowed in all circumstanes; its the mothers right to choose
- Believe that abortion can be the lesser of two evils
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the sanctity of life?
- a measue of fulfilment
- That life is sacred, precious and valuable because it is god given
- God has blessed a couple with a child
- The idea that life is special and wondful
3. What is the quote that links to the Muslim view on adoption?
- Love thy neighbour as you love yourself
- No severer of the womb-relationship ties will ever enter paradise
- You shall not kill your children for fear of want... to kill them is a grievious sin
- Lesser of two evils
4. What is adoption?
- The deliberate termination of a Foetus
- Where someone else becomes a legal parent of a child
- Where someone looks after a child for a time period
- Bringing up a child that you have given birth to
5. What is pro choice?
- The right to get pregnant
- Where the rights of the feotus come before the rights of the mother
- Where the rights of the mother come before the rights of the feotus
- Where the rights of the mother and feotus are equal