1. In Islam what is Eid al-fitr the festival of?
- Sacrifice involving fasting
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the Hajj pillar of Islam?
- Pilgrimage to Mecca
3. What was the twin towers attack?
- A terrorist attack in Brazil
- An attack on the 11th of September 2001 on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre by terrorists
- An attack during world war 2 destroying twin towers and killing the occupants
- An attack by sharks on two twins in the late 1980s
4. Who states the following ‘there are over a billion Muslims in the world today. The vast majority of them lead law abiding lives and live peaceably with their neighbours, including those of other faiths. In many countries they are respected for the
- Cox and Marks
- Clements and Spinks
5. In Buddhism the eightfold path includes what?
- Mindfulness, care, generosity, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and abstinence
- Right understanding & right aspiration (wisdom), right speech & right action & right livelihood (morality), right effort & right mindfulness & right concentration (concentration)
- Equality, care, compassion, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and generosity
- Love, understanding, compassion, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and abstinence