1. What Buddhist festival celebrates the birth of Buddhist founder Gautama?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the fundamental aim of Buddhism?
- To go to heaven
- To reach self-fulfilment
- To reach a state of Nirvana/Bliss
- To go on to the afterlife
3. What must Hindus abstain from eating, drink etc?
- No tobacco or alcohol
- No meat, tobacco or alcohol
- No meat or tobacco
- No beef, tobacco or alcohol
4. Who states the following ‘there are over a billion Muslims in the world today. The vast majority of them lead law abiding lives and live peaceably with their neighbours, including those of other faiths. In many countries they are respected for the
- Cox and Marks
- Clements and Spinks
5. In Buddhism the eightfold path includes what?
- Equality, care, compassion, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and generosity
- Right understanding & right aspiration (wisdom), right speech & right action & right livelihood (morality), right effort & right mindfulness & right concentration (concentration)
- Love, understanding, compassion, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and abstinence
- Mindfulness, care, generosity, empathy, motivation, concentration, calm and abstinence