- Created by: benp27
- Created on: 11-04-18 15:43
1. True or false: Aeolian modes are used in this song
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which Celtic instruments are used?
- Fiddle, Uillean pipes, bodhran, low whistle, male voice singing in Gaelic
- Fiddle, violin, bodhran and talking drum
- Fiddle, low whistle, tambourine
- Djembe, low whistleand Uillean pipes
3. Which African instruments are used?
- Balafon and the talking drum
- Kora and the talking drum
- Djembe, tambourine and shakers
4. What does the bodhran play?
- A rhythmic ostinato
5. Is there use of nonsense lyrics?