1. Who studied into love and romance
- Moore and Leung & Pinker & Jankowiak and Fischer
- Qualter and Munn & Pinker & Jankowiak and Fischer
- Moore and Leung & Pinker & Madsen
- Qualter and Munn & Madsen
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When studying long term relationships who found the difference in men and women's preferences?
- Clark and Hatfield
- Michalski and Shackleford
- Buss 1989
- Buss and Shackleford
3. Who studied into Parent-Child influence?
- Shaver, Fraley, Kirkpatrick and Madsen
- Shaver, Fraley, Simpson, Kirkpatrick & Hazan
- Shaver, Rohfling, Fraley, Kirkpatrick & Hazan
- Shaver, Fraley, Simpson & Madsen
4. What is INTERsexual selection?
- Preference for a quality in the opposite gender.
- Competing with the same gender for a mate.
5. Who argues that the reason for appearing to be a good father is so that can get the female to invest again?