1. What does Anderson argue?
- That stepfathers are willing to pay for their childs college fees
- That stepfathers are not willing to pay for their childs college fees
- That men are less emotionally prepared for a child
- ANS arousal after imagined scenes of infidelity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When studying long term relationships who found the difference in men and women's preferences?
- Michalski and Shackleford
- Buss 1989
- Clark and Hatfield
- Buss and Shackleford
3. Who found correlations between attachment type and later relationships
- Kirk Patrick and Hazan
4. What is INTERsexual selection?
- Preference for a quality in the opposite gender.
- Competing with the same gender for a mate.
5. What did Buss discover about men?
- They preferred a femine face
- They prefer fertility, youth and attractiveness
- They have moderate sized testicles
- They liked lap dancers who were most fertile