- Created by: sophie
- Created on: 06-06-15 11:04
1. Who proposed that romantic love is based on three systems: Attachment type, Caregiving system and Sexuality system?
- Moore & Leung
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the dyadic process?
- Social withdrawal
- Making it public
3. Who came up with the Model of Breakdown
- Rollie and Duck 2006
- Keller and Wang
4. Who found that after a relationship breakup attachment type could change?
- Kirkpatrick & Hazan
5. What did Buss discover about men?
- They preferred a femine face
- They liked lap dancers who were most fertile
- They prefer fertility, youth and attractiveness
- They have moderate sized testicles