1. Which one of these is a Christian teaching on sex and contraception?
- Casual sex is accepted in Christianity
- R.c are against all methods of contraception
- Extra-marital sex is aloud
- Christians accept all methods of contraception
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an important feature in a Muslim marriage ceremony?
- A Mahr is signed
- Dowry disagreed
- Takes place in a church
- Held by a minister
3. What is the meaning of 'chastity'?
- Decision not to have sex before marriage
- showing affection
- Praying 5 times a day
- Going to church
4. Which is a Christians view on divorce?
- Faith communities support the couple
- Attempt the Iddah
- Wife keeps her dowry
- Divorce is not accepted
5. Which one of these is a Muslims view on same sex relationships?
- Qu'ran law CAN be applied to modern society
- Same sex relationships undermines the importance of family
- Muslims agree with homosexuality
- Homosexuality is believed to make society better
Similar Religious Studies resources: