1. Which is an important feature in a Muslim marriage ceremony?
- Dowry disagreed
- A Mahr is signed
- Held by a minister
- Takes place in a church
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is an important feature in a Christian marriage ceremony?
- God is not present in the union
- A minister must state the importance of marriage at the start
- Takes place in a mosque
- They must not worship God and sing hymns
3. Which one of these is a Muslim teaching on sex?
- Sex is a form of worship
- Ten Commandments states sex should only happen on your wedding night
- Sex should be used before marriage and not during marriage
- Sex is only aloud after divorce
4. Which one of these is a Christians view on same sex relationships?
- Anglicans can not bless the same sex
- Some Christians believe same sex relationships are against nature and strictly against scripture
- R.c accept homosexuality
- all Christians disagree with homosexuality
5. Which is a Muslims view on divorce?
- The male must state on three occasions that the marriage is over
- They must not attempt reconciliation
- The Iddah is not recommended
- Remarriage is not allowed
Similar Religious Studies resources: