1. Which is an important feature in a Muslim marriage ceremony?
- Dowry disagreed
- A Mahr is signed
- Held by a minister
- Takes place in a church
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a Christian teaching on sex and contraception?
- Extra-marital sex is aloud
- R.c are against all methods of contraception
- Christians accept all methods of contraception
- Casual sex is accepted in Christianity
3. Which is an important feature in a Christian marriage ceremony?
- They must not worship God and sing hymns
- A minister must state the importance of marriage at the start
- God is not present in the union
- Takes place in a mosque
4. What is the meaning of 'commitment'?
- Working against each other instead of in unity
- Showing a deep affection through actions and words
- Making a promise and keeping it
- Say sorry and become friends again
5. Which is a Christians view on divorce?
- Faith communities support the couple
- Attempt the Iddah
- Wife keeps her dowry
- Divorce is not accepted
Similar Religious Studies resources: