1. Which is a Muslims view on divorce?
- The male must state on three occasions that the marriage is over
- Remarriage is not allowed
- They must not attempt reconciliation
- The Iddah is not recommended
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the meaning of 'commitment'?
- Say sorry and become friends again
- Making a promise and keeping it
- Showing a deep affection through actions and words
- Working against each other instead of in unity
3. Which is a Christians view on divorce?
- Wife keeps her dowry
- Divorce is not accepted
- Faith communities support the couple
- Attempt the Iddah
4. Which is an important feature in a Muslim marriage ceremony?
- Held by a minister
- A Mahr is signed
- Takes place in a church
- Dowry disagreed
5. Which one of these is a Muslims view on same sex relationships?
- Homosexuality is believed to make society better
- Same sex relationships undermines the importance of family
- Qu'ran law CAN be applied to modern society
- Muslims agree with homosexuality
Similar Religious Studies resources: