1. Which is an important feature in a Muslim marriage ceremony?
- Held by a minister
- Dowry disagreed
- A Mahr is signed
- Takes place in a church
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a Christian teaching on sex and contraception?
- Casual sex is accepted in Christianity
- R.c are against all methods of contraception
- Extra-marital sex is aloud
- Christians accept all methods of contraception
3. What is the meaning of 'chastity'?
- Decision not to have sex before marriage
- showing affection
- Praying 5 times a day
- Going to church
4. Which is an important feature in a Christian marriage ceremony?
- A minister must state the importance of marriage at the start
- Takes place in a mosque
- God is not present in the union
- They must not worship God and sing hymns
5. What is the meaning of 'commitment'?
- Making a promise and keeping it
- Showing a deep affection through actions and words
- Say sorry and become friends again
- Working against each other instead of in unity
Similar Religious Studies resources: