1. What is the meaning of 'chastity'?
- Going to church
- Decision not to have sex before marriage
- Praying 5 times a day
- showing affection
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a Christian teaching on sex and contraception?
- R.c are against all methods of contraception
- Casual sex is accepted in Christianity
- Christians accept all methods of contraception
- Extra-marital sex is aloud
3. What is the meaning of 'commitment'?
- Say sorry and become friends again
- Making a promise and keeping it
- Showing a deep affection through actions and words
- Working against each other instead of in unity
4. Which one of these is a Muslims view on same sex relationships?
- Homosexuality is believed to make society better
- Muslims agree with homosexuality
- Same sex relationships undermines the importance of family
- Qu'ran law CAN be applied to modern society
5. Which one of these is a Muslim teaching on sex?
- Sex is a form of worship
- Sex should be used before marriage and not during marriage
- Sex is only aloud after divorce
- Ten Commandments states sex should only happen on your wedding night
Similar Religious Studies resources: