1. What is an evaluation of the cross cultural study?
- There is gender bias in the research (Clarke and Miller)
- Speakman found that we choose partners with similar body fat.
- Lacks mundane realism (Rosenbaum)
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who found that couples who had similar personalities are happier?
3. Which cross cultural study found that we are attracted due to similarities?
4. What was the Griffith&Guay study?
- The evaluator decided how much they liked the participants on looks.
- Participants were evaluated on a task by an experimenter and then asked how much they liked the experimenter.
- The participants decided how much they liked the evaluator
5. What did Veith&Griffit find?
- Ppts in a waiting room who heard good news rated a stranger sat with them as more attractive
- Ppts in a waiting room who heard good news didn't think that a stranger sat with them was attractive
- Hearing good news makes you feel more attractive