1. Why are similarities important?
- You'll be more confident and happy
- Less likely to be rejected and sharing similarities is important
- Less likely to be alone and unhappy
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Bryne, Clore and Smeaton look at?
- We dispense with dissimilar people and select a partner who is similar to us
- We make a partner out of someone who is dissimilar
- We ignore people who are similar to ourselves
3. What is an evaluation of the cross cultural study?
- There is gender bias in the research (Clarke and Miller)
- Speakman found that we choose partners with similar body fat.
- Lacks mundane realism (Rosenbaum)
4. What was the Griffith&Guay study?
- The evaluator decided how much they liked the participants on looks.
- Participants were evaluated on a task by an experimenter and then asked how much they liked the experimenter.
- The participants decided how much they liked the evaluator
5. When will relationships succeed?
- When one partner loves the other person more.
- When a positive out weighs a negative.
- When there is equality.