1. When will relationships succeed?
- When a positive out weighs a negative.
- When there is equality.
- When one partner loves the other person more.
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Griffith&Guay study?
- The evaluator decided how much they liked the participants on looks.
- Participants were evaluated on a task by an experimenter and then asked how much they liked the experimenter.
- The participants decided how much they liked the evaluator
3. Who found that couples who had similar personalities are happier?
4. Which cross cultural study found that we are attracted due to similarities?
5. Why are similarities important?
- Less likely to be rejected and sharing similarities is important
- Less likely to be alone and unhappy
- You'll be more confident and happy