1. Why are similarities important?
- You'll be more confident and happy
- Less likely to be rejected and sharing similarities is important
- Less likely to be alone and unhappy
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an evaluation of the cross cultural study?
- Speakman found that we choose partners with similar body fat.
- Lacks mundane realism (Rosenbaum)
- There is gender bias in the research (Clarke and Miller)
3. What was the Griffith&Guay study?
- The evaluator decided how much they liked the participants on looks.
- Participants were evaluated on a task by an experimenter and then asked how much they liked the experimenter.
- The participants decided how much they liked the evaluator
4. Which cross cultural study found that we are attracted due to similarities?
5. What is a strength of the Griffith&Guay study?
- It gives physiological evidence because there is elevated levels of activity in the reward section of the brain.
- Based on post hoc evidence
- Supports Freuds theory.