1. What was the Griffith&Guay study?
- The evaluator decided how much they liked the participants on looks.
- Participants were evaluated on a task by an experimenter and then asked how much they liked the experimenter.
- The participants decided how much they liked the evaluator
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which cross cultural study found that we are attracted due to similarities?
3. What did Bryne, Clore and Smeaton look at?
- We dispense with dissimilar people and select a partner who is similar to us
- We make a partner out of someone who is dissimilar
- We ignore people who are similar to ourselves
4. What did Byrne and Clore study?
- Seeking motivation rewarding stimuli to reflect unmet needs.
- Seeking partners that are similar.
- Seeking attention.
5. When will relationships succeed?
- When one partner loves the other person more.
- When a positive out weighs a negative.
- When there is equality.