1. When does the first modulation (key change) occur?
- There is no key change
- Towards the end
- halfway through (bar 74)
- a quarter the way through (bar 35)
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the piece: homophonic, polyphonic or heterophonic?
3. The timbre (tone colour) doesnt vary much because...
- Only guitars and base guitars are used
- Its only recordings and one live part
- Its boring
4. Approx. how long does the third movement last?
- 4.5 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 6 minutes
- 5 minutes
5. Is dynamics significant in this piece?
- There is a lack of dynamic device used
- Yes. eg the solo fades in and out throughout the piece
- Yes to a limited extent