1. There are 2 time signatures; what are they?
- 3/2 12/8
- 4/4 3/4
- 3/4 12.8
- 12/8 6/8
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When does the first modulation (key change) occur?
- halfway through (bar 74)
- Towards the end
- a quarter the way through (bar 35)
- There is no key change
3. Is the piece: homophonic, polyphonic or heterophonic?
4. Is dynamics significant in this piece?
- Yes to a limited extent
- Yes. eg the solo fades in and out throughout the piece
- There is a lack of dynamic device used
5. How are four guitars played collectively?