1. The timbre (tone colour) doesnt vary much because...
- Its boring
- Only guitars and base guitars are used
- Its only recordings and one live part
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the piece: homophonic, polyphonic or heterophonic?
3. Is dynamics significant in this piece?
- Yes to a limited extent
- Yes. eg the solo fades in and out throughout the piece
- There is a lack of dynamic device used
4. When does the first modulation (key change) occur?
- There is no key change
- Towards the end
- halfway through (bar 74)
- a quarter the way through (bar 35)
5. There are 2 time signatures; what are they?
- 3/4 12.8
- 12/8 6/8
- 3/2 12/8
- 4/4 3/4