1. Which of these WEREN'T a motivation for Kett's Rebellion?
- Close of cloth industry
- Book of Common Prayer
- High Rents
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which rebellion was motivated by opposition to the Book of Common Prayer?
3. What was Cramner's response to the rebellion?
- Violently opposed any Catholic restoration
- Held a meeting with leaders
4. How big a force did Flowerdew raise in the Kett's Rebellion?
5. Which rebellion was motivated by 'class antagonism' (Duffy)?
- Prayer Book