1. Which rebellion was motivated by opposition to the Book of Common Prayer?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was Cramner's response to the rebellion?
- Violently opposed any Catholic restoration
- Held a meeting with leaders
3. Which rebellion created a camp in Baldwin?
4. Which of these WEREN'T a motivation for Kett's Rebellion?
- Book of Common Prayer
- Close of cloth industry
- High Rents
5. Where did Northumberland fights Kett's rebels?
- Battle of Baldwin
- The Battle of Dussingdale
- East Anglia