1. When did O'Neill send a peace treaty to Elizabeth?
- November 1599
- August 1599
- September 1599
- March 1599
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did David Loades say about the 1549 rebellions?
- the rebellions were a result of disappointment in the government
- the government was not under immediate threat during the rebellions
- "the closest thing Tudor England saw to class warfare"
- the rebellions stemmed from grievance that had existed before Edward VI's reign
3. How many rebels were executed following the Revolt of the Northern Earls?
4. In 1601 how much was the Earl of Essex in debt?
5. Who believes the Kett Rebellion was motivated by a hatred of local government officials and landowners?
- David Starkey
- David Loades
- Diarmaid MacCulloch
- Susan Doran