1. Who states that the Wyatt Rebellion was mostly motivated by political reasons, notably to prevent Mary marrying Philip II?
- Wallace MacCaffrey
- Dale Hoak
- David Loades
- Jennifer Loach
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many associates were executed along with the Earl of Essex?
3. How many Kett rebels did Warwick kill?
4. How many people had a claim to the throne at the end of Elizabeth I's reign?
5. After 6 months in Ireland, what had Essex lost?
- £300,000 and 12,000 men
- £650,000 and the respect of Elizabeth
- £400,000 and his entire army