1. What did M L Bush say about the 1549 rebellions?
- "the closest thing Tudor England saw to class warfare"
- the government was not under immediate threat during the rebellions
- the rebellions stemmed from grievance that had existed before Edward VI's reign
- the rebellions were a result of disappointment in the government
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many associates were executed along with the Earl of Essex?
3. How much did the war against Ireland cost England?
- £5 million
- £2 million
4. How many people had a claim to the throne at the end of Elizabeth I's reign?
5. What was the total number of rebels in the Revolt of the Northern Earls?