1. How many executions does MacCulloch estimate for the Kett Rebellion?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many rebels were executed following the Revolt of the Northern Earls?
3. How many rebels did Mary I execute following the Wyatt rebellion?
4. What did John Guy say about the 1549 rebellions?
- "the closest thing Tudor England saw to class warfare"
- the rebellions were a result of disappointment in the government
- the rebellions stemmed from grievance that had existed before Edward VI's reign
- the government was not under immediate threat during the rebellions
5. When did O'Neill surrender?
- 1603 at the Treaty of Mellifont
- 1602 at the Treaty of Berwick
- 1601 at the Treaty of Mellifont