1. What was the total number of rebels in the Revolt of the Northern Earls?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who states "to interpret the rebellion as solely religious would be a vast simplification" with regard to the Western Rebellion?
- D Hoak
- E Duffy
- A Fletcher
- W MacCaffrey
3. How many rebels were killed as a result of the Western Rebellion's suppression?
4. What did the 1598 Act for the Relief of the Poor do?
- It did not discriminate between the 'deserving poor' and the 'undeserving poor'
- It discriminated between the 'deserving poor' and the 'undeserving poor'
- It gave poor relief generously
5. Which rebels stated their reason for rebelling was to "prevent us from over-running by strangers"?
- The Western rebels
- The Wyatt rebels
- The Kett rebels