1. In what year was there a record harvest of 77 million tonnes of grain?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Stalin feel collectivisation was necessary for the peasants?
- To improve their working
- To give them a communist spirit
- To educate them
- To increase their wealth
3. In what years did the Grain Procurement Crisis take place?
4. What, apart from the deficit of grain, caused grain prices to rise significantly?
- Withholding of grain by kulaks
- The government setting the price of grain too high
- Grain requisitioning
- The NEP
5. Why was mechanisation, partnered with collectivisation, popular with communists?
- It would increase Russia's standing in the world
- It would generate wealth for the country
- It would generate more manpower to build industry
- It would increase production