1. In what year was there a record harvest of 77 million tonnes of grain?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the party plan to do with surplus grain?
- Sell it overseas
- Give to the poor and needy
- Sell to workers in the cities
- Sell to peasants in the countryside
3. In what years did the Grain Procurement Crisis take place?
4. What, apart from the deficit of grain, caused grain prices to rise significantly?
- Withholding of grain by kulaks
- The government setting the price of grain too high
- Grain requisitioning
- The NEP
5. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?