1. In what years did the Grain Procurement Crisis take place?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did Stalin call 'enemies of the people'?
- Uneducated peasants
- The right wing
- Peasants who refused to cooperate
3. Which of these was NOT a reason for Marxists to want collectivisation?
- To generate them wealth
- To create a more stable economy
- To stop the uneven spread of wealth
- To stop phases of boom & bust
4. Which right wing policy did the left wing disagree with?
- Importing grain
- Grain requisitioning
5. Why did Stalin feel collectivisation was necessary for the peasants?
- To educate them
- To improve their working
- To give them a communist spirit
- To increase their wealth