1. Who did Stalin call 'enemies of the people'?
- Peasants who refused to cooperate
- The right wing
- Uneducated peasants
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why did Stalin feel collectivisation was necessary for the peasants?
- To educate them
- To give them a communist spirit
- To increase their wealth
- To improve their working
3. Which right wing policy did the left wing disagree with?
- Importing grain
- Grain requisitioning
4. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?
5. Why was mechanisation, partnered with collectivisation, popular with communists?
- It would generate wealth for the country
- It would generate more manpower to build industry
- It would increase Russia's standing in the world
- It would increase production