1. In what years did the Grain Procurement Crisis take place?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which right wing policy did the left wing disagree with?
- Importing grain
- Grain requisitioning
3. Why was mechanisation, partnered with collectivisation, popular with communists?
- It would generate wealth for the country
- It would generate more manpower to build industry
- It would increase Russia's standing in the world
- It would increase production
4. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?
5. Who did Stalin call 'enemies of the people'?
- Peasants who refused to cooperate
- Uneducated peasants
- The right wing