1. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the party plan to do with surplus grain?
- Give to the poor and needy
- Sell it overseas
- Sell to peasants in the countryside
- Sell to workers in the cities
3. Which of these was NOT a reason for Marxists to want collectivisation?
- To stop phases of boom & bust
- To generate them wealth
- To stop the uneven spread of wealth
- To create a more stable economy
4. Who did Stalin call 'enemies of the people'?
- Peasants who refused to cooperate
- The right wing
- Uneducated peasants
5. In what year was there a record harvest of 77 million tonnes of grain?