1. In what year was there a record harvest of 77 million tonnes of grain?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What, apart from the deficit of grain, caused grain prices to rise significantly?
- Grain requisitioning
- The NEP
- Withholding of grain by kulaks
- The government setting the price of grain too high
3. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?
4. Why did Stalin feel collectivisation was necessary for the peasants?
- To educate them
- To give them a communist spirit
- To increase their wealth
- To improve their working
5. Who did Stalin call 'enemies of the people'?
- Peasants who refused to cooperate
- Uneducated peasants
- The right wing