1. What did the party plan to do with surplus grain?
- Give to the poor and needy
- Sell to workers in the cities
- Sell it overseas
- Sell to peasants in the countryside
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. In what year was there a record harvest of 77 million tonnes of grain?
3. Why did Stalin feel collectivisation was necessary for the peasants?
- To give them a communist spirit
- To improve their working
- To increase their wealth
- To educate them
4. When was the first, and last time, Stalin visited a farm?
5. Which right wing policy did the left wing disagree with?
- Grain requisitioning
- Importing grain