1. Synthetic Propositions are....
- Always used by Rationalists
- True or false because of the words
- True because of the way the world is
- Only analytic
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A pseudo proposition is.....
- A proposition that has no correspondance in the real world
- A proposition without meaning
- A fake leader, someone who decieves you into thinking they know what is best for the community
- A leader
3. Deduction is....
- Where synthetic truths are known a posteriori
- Where the conclusion is contained within the premis
- Where necessary truths are known a priori
- Where there is no way of knowing the difference between the two arguements
4. Epiricists believe....
- That all knowledge is filtered through a conceptual scheme
- That we learn by re-learning
- That we learn through experience
- That all knowledge is innate
5. The Phenomenal World is....
- The world in itself
- The world we know
- The Forms