1. Synthetic Propositions are....
- Always used by Rationalists
- True or false because of the words
- True because of the way the world is
- Only analytic
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Solipsism is....
- A way of knowing a posteriori according to Kant
- Basically what Kant says
- The belief that yours in the only mind that exists
- A way of knowing a priori according to Hume
3. The Phenomenal World is....
- The Forms
- The world we know
- The world in itself
4. Intuitive knowledge is....
- Knowledge you cannot disprove or doubt
- Knowledge always disproved in every day life
- A necessary truth
5. A necessary truth is.....
- Only contingently true
- Dependant upon the words
- One that could not be false in any possible world without contradiction
- One that must be false