1. A necessary truth is.....
- One that could not be false in any possible world without contradiction
- Dependant upon the words
- One that must be false
- Only contingently true
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Synthetic Propositions are....
- Always used by Rationalists
- True because of the way the world is
- Only analytic
- True or false because of the words
3. Epiricists believe....
- That we learn through experience
- That all knowledge is filtered through a conceptual scheme
- That we learn by re-learning
- That all knowledge is innate
4. Deduction is....
- Where synthetic truths are known a posteriori
- Where the conclusion is contained within the premis
- Where necessary truths are known a priori
- Where there is no way of knowing the difference between the two arguements
5. Intuitive knowledge is....
- Knowledge always disproved in every day life
- A necessary truth
- Knowledge you cannot disprove or doubt