1. Deduction is....
- Where the conclusion is contained within the premis
- Where there is no way of knowing the difference between the two arguements
- Where necessary truths are known a priori
- Where synthetic truths are known a posteriori
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. A pseudo proposition is.....
- A proposition that has no correspondance in the real world
- A proposition without meaning
- A fake leader, someone who decieves you into thinking they know what is best for the community
- A leader
3. Intuitive knowledge is....
- Knowledge always disproved in every day life
- Knowledge you cannot disprove or doubt
- A necessary truth
4. Epiricists believe....
- That we learn through experience
- That all knowledge is filtered through a conceptual scheme
- That we learn by re-learning
- That all knowledge is innate
5. The Phenomenal World is....
- The world we know
- The Forms
- The world in itself