1. Intuitive knowledge is....
- Knowledge always disproved in every day life
- Knowledge you cannot disprove or doubt
- A necessary truth
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Synthetic Propositions are....
- Always used by Rationalists
- True or false because of the words
- True because of the way the world is
- Only analytic
3. Transposing is to....
- Make an idea larger
- Make an idea smaller
- Put one idea ontop of another
- Make one invisible
4. Deduction is....
- Where there is no way of knowing the difference between the two arguements
- Where necessary truths are known a priori
- Where the conclusion is contained within the premis
- Where synthetic truths are known a posteriori
5. A pseudo proposition is.....
- A proposition that has no correspondance in the real world
- A proposition without meaning
- A fake leader, someone who decieves you into thinking they know what is best for the community
- A leader