1. Which of these don't argue that poverty causes crime?
- Henry and Milanovich
- Lea and Young
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who studies the control theory centred around community, attachment, involvement and belief?
3. Which of these facts about Charlesworth's study is not true?
- Poor health and a lack of identity was an affect of the unemployment
- Those in poverty committed crime
- There was much unemployment
- Unemployment did not cause crime
4. Who argues the theory of Communitarianism?
5. Which of these is not suggested by Left Realists as a reason people commit crime?
- Relative Deprevation