1. Which of these don't argue that poverty causes crime?
- Henry and Milanovich
- Lea and Young
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who argues the theory of Communitarianism?
3. Who studies the control theory centred around community, attachment, involvement and belief?
4. Which of these facts about Charlesworth's study is not true?
- Poor health and a lack of identity was an affect of the unemployment
- Unemployment did not cause crime
- Those in poverty committed crime
- There was much unemployment
5. Which of these is not suggested by Left Realists as a reason people commit crime?
- Relative Deprevation